Stance E+ 1 Pro 29er will not power up

Northman56

Jan 12, 2022
Sweden
My Stance E+ 1 Pro 29er (new in September) suddenly will not power up. When I push the start button nothing happens. The bike's been on the charger since my last ride three days ago. The smart charger shows a steady red light which I understand can indicate some kind of charging problem. But when I removed the battery it says it's fully charged. Tried connecting the removed battery to the supplied connector rather than trying to charge when it's on the bike. But no change. And the bike's still dead. And no I didn't have time to wash off the bike after the last ride and it's been in my heated garage since.
Any ideas?

/Peter

1oldfart

Oct 6, 2019
Outdoors
A- I think they suggest to unplug the charger when the charge is done. I might do that
an hour later but never 2 days later. B- I had the 2020 and since november i enjoy the
2021. I never had any issue. Let your shop check it. Maybe you might remove the battery
and replace it. I never wash any bike, i just wipe the excess off. Good luck.

7869hodgy

Jul 15, 2020
Reading
Back to dealer. Mine did the same after 8 months and needed all electrics and motor replaced. Was without it for 4 weeks…….which I thought was good.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles