Spectral:ON - Price reduction

Peaky Rider

E*POWAH Master
Feb 9, 2019
Derbyshire Dales
Saw that yesterday evening and as they had my size (I hope it is) in stock, ordered one.

Got an email this afternoon at 1500 hrs to say that it had been dispatched and was at the DHL terminal, which I thought was quite impressive.

Just noticed I missed a call from Canyon in Kingston upon Thames this morning at 1100 hrs, does anyone who has recently bought a Canyon have any idea what this may have been for?

raymondkerr

Apr 15, 2019
East Kilbride, Glasgow Scotland
Saw that yesterday evening and as they had my size (I hope it is) in stock, ordered one.

Got an email this afternoon at 1500 hrs to say that it had been dispatched and was at the DHL terminal, which I thought was quite impressive.

Just noticed I missed a call from Canyon in Kingston upon Thames this morning at 1100 hrs, does anyone who has recently bought a Canyon have any idea what this may have been for?

Try calling Europa on 01322 474302 and give them your postcode, they deal with all the DHL Canyon Deliveries in the UK. Mines took 6 days from order. I missed a call from them so that added an additional day onto my delivery. It's a great bike, you'll love it.

Peaky Rider

E*POWAH Master
Feb 9, 2019
Derbyshire Dales
Try calling Europa on 01322 474302 and give them your postcode, they deal with all the DHL Canyon Deliveries in the UK. Mines took 6 days from order. I missed a call from them so that added an additional day onto my delivery. It's a great bike, you'll love it.

Thanks for the phone number, it might come in handy.

Still wondering why Canyon UK would ring me. Have tried ringing them back but there is no reply.

Last edited:

Sep 25, 2019
UK
Thanks for the phone number, it might come in handy.

Still wondering why Canyon UK would ring me. Have tried ringing them back but there is no reply.

I just ordered a Canyon too a couple of days ago and they rang me today. Nothing reaally important but just a thank you call and to contact them using the site if theres any problems.... so you didn't miss much!

Peaky Rider

E*POWAH Master
Feb 9, 2019
Derbyshire Dales
I just ordered a Canyon too a couple of days ago and they rang me today. Nothing reaally important but just a thank you call and to contact them using the site if theres any problems.... so you didn't miss much!

Thanks for that FatB, I had a bit of a hiccup with delivery with mine when it hit Europa Delivery in this country, but apart from that, everything has been great.
I trust the one you ordered is in stock otherwise you could have a bit of a wait.
Hopefully, when you get yours you will soon no longer be FatB but, because you will be doing a lot more riding, Slimmer guy at the Front. :)

Sep 25, 2019
UK
Thanks for that FatB, I had a bit of a hiccup with delivery with mine when it hit Europa Delivery in this country, but apart from that, everything has been great.
I trust the one you ordered is in stock otherwise you could have a bit of a wait.
Hopefully, when you get yours you will soon no longer be FatB but, because you will be doing a lot more riding, Slimmer guy at the Front. :)

Haha, yes i'm working on it! My bike is in stock so hopefully they'll stick to their proposed shopping dates between Sep 30-Oct 4!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles