Specialized warranty question

• Thread starter Deleted member 7464
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7464

Hey guys, having just purchased 2 levos for me and the Mrs via the Internet I'm now wondering how I will come on with the warranty if anything goes wrong. The shop I bought them from is 2 or 300 miles away so will my local specialized dealer sort it or will I have to return it to the place of purchase? Tia

GDAS

Sep 19, 2018
Surrey, UK
Any Spesh dealer should be able to sort it, but there might be a labour charge. Some Spesh dealers are more experienced than others when it comes to the Turbo range, it might be worth travelling a bit to get to such a dealer if say your nearest one doesn't fall into that category.

D

Deleted member 7464

this might be a daft question but if you have a local spesh dealer, why did you buy off the internet from 300 miles away ?
I do have one locally but they couldn't get anywhere close to the price I got the bikes for. I know its maybe not a good idea buying over the Internet but as I was buying 2 it was a huge saving. I never even thought about the warranty part of it to be honest

Weeds

Mar 5, 2019
Leavenworth, WA
My bike was a demo ( rental) from 200 miles away from my home. When the battery failed the lbs, 25 miles from my home, contacted Specialized and my battery was replaced. It probably depends on the local dealer.

Note: my receipt said it was a demo and the warranty was good.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles