Other Specialized Turbo RnD - have a look at our job opportunities and join the team.

Specialized RnD

Official Specialized
Oct 1, 2018
Switzerland
Here at Specialized, we are constantly developing our team to create better TURBO experiences in the future. In order to do so, we need to find the right people with the right talent and attitude to the product - currently we are looking for...

"Product Owner - Turbo Retailer Applications" (apply here) in the turbo connectivity team.
"Battery Engineer – e-Bike Systems" (apply here) on the systems team.

As we have further positions open, please also have a look at our careers section on the homepage.

We will have more opportunities coming soon ;-) .

Thanks a lot for applying.

Last edited:

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I've had a quick look and I don't see an obvious opening for "asshole" ?

Every company has one, but in today's society everyone likes to be recognised and labelled in a politically correct way. This avoids confusion and complications, it avoids people being offended unnecessarily and generally leads to a more harmonious and productive work environment.

I'd like to apply to be the official Asshole.

This way there's never any infighting, name calling, stress between colleagues. It removes doubt - everyone clearly knows who the asshole is. The company is 100% unified once you have a designated asshole.

If anyone higher up is reading this and feeling threatened by my proposal. Please, don't fear. I know in modern society, very often in politics in particular, the designated "asshole" is often promoted to the most promenant position. As a professional and very experienced asshole, I know my place and I will strive to avoid the endless promotions which are normally thrust in my direction.

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick
I've had a quick look and I don't see an obvious opening for "asshole" ?

Every company has one, but in today's society everyone likes to be recognised and labelled in a politically correct way. This avoids confusion and complications, it avoids people being offended unnecessarily and generally leads to a more harmonious and productive work environment.

I'd like to apply to be the official Asshole.

This way there's never any infighting, name calling, stress between colleagues. It removes doubt - everyone clearly knows who the asshole is. The company is 100% unified once you have a designated asshole.

If anyone higher up is reading this and feeling threatened by my proposal. Please, don't fear. I know in modern society, very often in politics in particular, the designated "asshole" is often promoted to the most promenant position. As a professional and very experienced asshole, I know my place and I will strive to avoid the endless promotions which are normally thrust in my direction.
I think you’re probably over- qualified, but you could always go for ‘village idiot’👍🏻

lovvetyga

Oct 13, 2021
USA
Thanks for sharing these job opportunities! Wishing all the applicants the best of luck in joining the Turbo team!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles