Levo Gen 2 Spair chain link for field repair

ohadbenita

Dec 23, 2022
Israel
Hi,

I want to buy a quick chain link for my 2020 Turbo Levo comp. I currently have a KMC 11 speed e-bike chain installed.

Would appreciate any links you guys can recommend for a quick chain link.

Thanks in advance

boBE

Apr 12, 2020
FL
A KMC quick link is probably your best choice. Other 11 speed links may fit but KMC is sure to fit. You will also need a chain breaker tool for field repair and a piece of steel wire (to hold a short section of chain with no tension while you work on it).

ohadbenita

Dec 23, 2022
Israel
A KMC quick link is probably your best choice. Other 11 speed links may fit but KMC is sure to fit. You will also need a chain breaker tool for field repair and a piece of steel wire (to hold a short section of chain with no tension while you work on it).
Thanks, any chance for a link to a suitable part? I got lost and couldn't find anything useful in Amazon

RebornRider

May 31, 2019
NorCal USA
1679757162393.png

Amazon

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
carrying a quicklink and a chain breaker is of course one solution but does assume the only damage to the chain ( when broken) is one link. I prefer to discard it until I can check it back home for twists etc.
Instead I carry a spare chain already cut to size and complete with an unused quicklink. That chain is usually the previous chain taken off the bike once it reached 0.5% equipped then with a new quicklink............(but a new chain does the same job). It means the broken chain can be discarded and the spare chain fitted in a couple of minutes. (Just dont break 2 on the same ride or its a walk home!!)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles