Santa Cruz Ebike

snowbro

Jun 1, 2018
USA
When is it being released?
I only was able to get him to call me back on his lunch break and it was only a 3 min conversation. Without asking, he said it's coming out soon. I have seen on the internet people say this thursday, then I saw someone say the 11th, so idk yet. I might call my local SC shop and see if I can pry anything out of them.

2wheeledwalbert

Apr 16, 2019
Gloucestershire, England
I only was able to get him to call me back on his lunch break and it was only a 3 min conversation. Without asking, he said it's coming out soon. I have seen on the internet people say this thursday, then I saw someone say the 11th, so idk yet. I might call my local SC shop and see if I can pry anything out of them.
Ok no worries, will be good to see what they come out with

Reactions: eia

snowbro

Jun 1, 2018
USA
I called a few places, they all said it will have the shimano motor with 500w battery. Also said specialized told them if they stock the SC e bike, they have to wait like 2 months to get the levo sl haha.

Oh yeah, they also said it will be a 27.5. Basically an e bike version of the Bronson.

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
I called a few places, they all said it will have the shimano motor with 500w battery. Also said specialized told them if they stock the SC e bike, they have to wait like 2 months to get the levo sl haha.

Oh yeah, they also said it will be a 27.5. Basically an e bike version of the Bronson.
Shimano motor instant no thanks

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Well it turns out I may have misheard the day. The guy yesterday said Thursday but the other guy today said Tuesday. Im
Gonna call then tomorrow again.

They really need to come up with some new names for week days. Sort of decimalise it or something. There's a good 26 letters to choose from to start each day with a different letter. All this duplication of Tuesdays and Thursdays and Saturdays and Sundays, it's an open door to chaos and confusion. God knows how many ladies have been let down by you not turning up on the right day ! :)

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Well ... until Thursday .... This is as good as it gets ..

santa.jpg

CjP

PRIME TIME
Subscriber
Jan 1, 2019
Everywhere
They really need to come up with some new names for week days. Sort of decimalise it or something. There's a good 26 letters to choose from to start each day with a different letter. All this duplication of Tuesdays and Thursdays and Saturdays and Sundays, it's an open door to chaos and confusion. God knows how many ladies have been let down by you not turning up on the right day ! :)
I know right!
I actually never know what day, sometimes month and more often than I’d like to admit not knowing what year it is.
I’m more a free spirit that just floats through life as carefree as possible.
I find it too restrictive. Meetings, birthdays, deadlines yuk!

CjP

PRIME TIME
Subscriber
Jan 1, 2019
Everywhere
Uhm... too complicated and high risk of wasting half the days.. lets simplify it to just "Ride day" ...... :)

Christain : DOB - Unknown, he just popped out.
Funny story, apparently I literally flew out and almost killed the old lady. It’s been downhill for her and I since then. Pardon the pun!

AZRickD

Jan 21, 2020
Arizona
Zimmerframe voices an objection to the Shimano motor. Some will want a bigger battery. I can live with the 504WH battery because our group rides tend to be under 20-miles and my butt goes numb after 14.

As for the motor, the only motor I lust for is the Rocky Mountain, and even that has issues (personal, for me). Bosch, Shimano, Brose. All.

BeBop

Jan 16, 2018
Euroland
screenshot_20200205-215355-png.25472

Straight outta 2017...
Old motor
Battery not integrated
Could've done much better

Obviously this is a 'get one made quick' job to stop losing market share. Prob no better than the Vitus E-Sommet and will be 10K!!

snowbro

Jun 1, 2018
USA
Wondering if that image could be fake, I doubt they wouldnt center their logo on the frame. Looks like there is distortion around it (top, bottom, sides).

seamarsh

May 7, 2019
usa
Wondering if that image could be fake, I doubt they wouldnt center their logo on the frame. Looks like there is distortion around it (top, bottom, sides).

Of course it's fake.. are you kidding? Some serious BS is this thread..lol

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles