Rocky Peak- Grudge Trail-anybody down to ride next week

ukbass&bikes

Aug 4, 2023
Los Angeles
Hey Everybody. I would like to hit the Grudg trail in Rocky Peak , Simi Valley area next week.

I have only ridden Hummingbird twice and Animal trailonce so far, and if anyone would be down to show me the trail and the good line choices for a first timer there, that would be amazing!

I would describe myself as a decent Interemediate level rider-I regularly ride black trail stuff in the LA area such as: San Gabriel trails, Verdugo range and the Santa Monica's- for those familar stuff like El Prieto, Sunset Ridge, Jedi, Skyline etc.

However- I realize Rocky Peak stuff is vey different and I'd like to be safe & smart the first time down Grudge!

Next week my daytimes are pretty open in afternoons and Mon is totally open as is Thurs
I'd be VERY happy to reciprocate and show anyone who took me down Grudge my local stuff if they wanted of course...
Thansk all
I'm on an Orbea Rise M10 fyi....

MTBJay661

Sep 20, 2023
Los Angeles, CA
Hey I’m usually there every Saturday morning. I consider myself a weekend local lol .. last weekend I rode side action , undertow & the grudge .
I don’t have the best lines but I can definitely show you around.

I caught a flat tire half way down the grudge but luckily some local riders stopped and helped me get back on the saddle.

ukbass&bikes

Aug 4, 2023
Los Angeles
Hey I’m usually there every Saturday morning. I consider myself a weekend local lol .. last weekend I rode side action , undertow & the grudge .
I don’t have the best lines but I can definitely show you around.

I caught a flat tire half way down the grudge but luckily some local riders stopped and helped me get back on the saddle.
Jay661! yeah that could be great- Maybe next Sat as I think it will be scorching this weekend- I have some online students to teach some Sat and Sun but I can move 'em around to make this work....

MTBJay661

Sep 20, 2023
Los Angeles, CA
Next Saturday sounds good, the weather shouldn’t be so hot then.
I’m usually there in the mornings but let me know what time works for you.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles