Ride control app is a joke šŸ¤¬

Stretch40

Jun 26, 2019
Durham
Right here goes I thought I'd try the app one last time so I can get power and cadence to go with the normal distance off Strava I rode today with my mates who's quicker than me but today I rode pretty close behind him I cleaned some off piste trails I've never cleaned before so was pretty chuffed with myself and I was riding alot better and confident than I have for ages since my crash get home go to upload to Strava to see times and info and no it's crashed again FFS I've had enough why can't they make a fucking app that works Its infuriating back to standard Strava then for me has anybody got it to work ?

Redlemon

Oct 30, 2021
Canada
I have no problem here, every rides are getting uploaded to Strava.

I had issues with my old phone where Strava was struggling to properly upload my rides all the times.

The thing I hate the most is that the RideControl App numbers are always different versus Strava numbers.

Ridecontrol app said that I rode 30KM yesterday, but Strava 23km ??? Not sure why.

Nicho

Captain Caption
Subscriber
Jan 4, 2020
Furness, South Cumbria.
Right here goes I thought I'd try the app one last time so I can get power and cadence to go with the normal distance off Strava I rode today with my mates who's quicker than me but today I rode pretty close behind him I cleaned some off piste trails I've never cleaned before so was pretty chuffed with myself and I was riding alot better and confident than I have for ages since my crash get home go to upload to Strava to see times and info and no it's crashed again FFS I've had enough why can't they make a fucking app that works Its infuriating back to standard Strava then for me has anybody got it to work ?

NO!!!!!!!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles