Reign E+ 2022

Polaris

Oct 15, 2018
Lancashire, England
Ahh, i just realized that the new Reign 2022 isnt available online on the UK Giant Website.... there you go guys:

Those are the 2022 Reigns:
Giant Reign E+ 0

Motor: Giant SyncDrive Pro2
Akku: 750 Wh
Fahrwerk: Fox 38 Factory / Fox Float X2 Factory
Antrieb: Sram X01 Eagle
Bremsen: Sram Code RSC 220/200 mm
Preis: 7.399 Euro
Giant Reign E+ 1

Akku: 750 Wh
Fahrwerk: Fox 38 Performance Elite / Fox Float X2 Performance Elite
Antrieb: Shimano Deore XT M8100
Bremsen: Shimano Deore XT M8120 203/203 mm
Preis: 6.499 Euro

Giant Reign E+ 2

Akku: 625 Wh
Fahrwerk: RockShox ZEB Select / Fox Float DPX2 Performance
Antrieb: Sram GX/NX Eagle
Bremsen: Sram Code R 220/200 mm
Preis: 5.499 Euro
Giant Reign E+ 3

Akku: 625 Wh
Fahrwerk: RockShox Domain / Fox Float DPS Performance
Antrieb: Shimano Deore M6100
Bremsen: Shimano Deore M6120 203/203 mm
Preis: 4.799 Euro
Just need UK release dates and conversion price which will probably be nearer the £8k mark for the top spec thanks to brexit but it’s looking like a winner! :love:

Trancer

Feb 19, 2020
UK
Just need UK release dates and conversion price which will probably be nearer the £8k mark for the top spec thanks to brexit but it’s looking like a winner! :love:

"Thanks to brexit" and not being tied to the failing Euro it should come out at around £6,200 for the E+0. Anything substantially more and it will be Giant UK taking the p#ss and my cue to shop elsewhere.

Polaris

Oct 15, 2018
Lancashire, England
"Thanks to brexit" and not being tied to the failing Euro it should come out at around £6,200 for the E+0. Anything substantially more and it will be Giant UK taking the p#ss and my cue to shop elsewhere.
Ha, love your optimism but following all the other ebike 2022 launches (even non EU brands) and us brits are getting royally stiffed by everyone.. just because they can. Seriously though, you really think your going to get a a bike of that spec for £6200 you better start looking elsewhere now bud.

Softsand

Dec 5, 2019
Western Australia
Ha, love your optimism but following all the other ebike 2022 launches (even non EU brands) and us brits are getting royally stiffed by everyone.. just because they can. Seriously though, you really think your going to get a a bike of that spec for £6200 you better start looking elsewhere now bud.

Here in Australia, the 22 Reign E+ 1 is exactly the same price ($9499 or 5055 pounds) as the 21 Trance E+ 1. The Reign 2 is $200 more than the Trance 2 so on that basis, the UK Reign should be around the same too ?

maramouse

Mar 24, 2018
Genoa Italy
I don't know why, but in Italy, the prices are, 7999 euro, for E+0 and the E+1 are sold only with 625 battery., in Germany less euro and more wh....

Last edited:

gbarfoot

Sep 1, 2020
Colorado usa
I talked to local shop in US which is an actual Giant bike shop and he tells me that he only sees the 2 and 3 coming to US at this point. No 0 or 1. I dont know how official this is exactly though, but it would be a real disappointment for me.

That would be a bummer but would make me keep my current trance as it's a great bike....just want the mullet and the 750w battery.

ThePete

Oct 16, 2019
Dublin, CA
I talked to local shop in US which is an actual Giant bike shop and he tells me that he only sees the 2 and 3 coming to US at this point. No 0 or 1. I dont know how official this is exactly though, but it would be a real disappointment for me.
Heard the same from my shop last week. Not into the color options on the 2 or 3. Hope this changes.

1oldfart

Oct 6, 2019
Outdoors
It might evolve. I guess some parts might be available later. In Canada no price is listed
for the 0 but for others prices are listed. No date is mentioned yet.

DrStupid

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 10, 2019
Pleasureville Ky
Thought this was nuts, and the video brought me to wondering which bike would be better suited to this sort of trail insanity, a Trance or a Reign?

Last edited:

CJM83

Aug 20, 2020
Cardiff
Has anyone been able to place an order in the UK? LBS’s in my area won’t even take a deposit ??‍♂️

can’t give my money away ?

Polaris

Oct 15, 2018
Lancashire, England
Has anyone been able to place an order in the UK? LBS’s in my area won’t even take a deposit ??‍♂️

can’t give my money away ?
I have a local Giant supplier but it was the same outcome. Absolutely no news about the 2022 range.. maybe year end or into 2022 and no you can’t reserve one!

I got the money burning a hole in my pocket right now so eagerly waiting 2022 Mondraker crafty release before I make final decision between that, whyte 180rs or cube 160 action team 2022 models. I’ll be gutted as it’s the Giant I really want but I hate waiting for stuff lol :LOL:

1oldfart

Oct 6, 2019
Outdoors
Some ports in asia are closed due to covid so transportation is delayed for lots of goods.
My LBS is in no rush to talk about delivery date even when some dates will come out.

Polaris

Oct 15, 2018
Lancashire, England

So…. Did he like it lol?! That battery cover looks very cheap, fiddly and plastic but rest of it looks tidy enough. We need Rob’s second opinion now, in your finest southern English please ?

CJM83

Aug 20, 2020
Cardiff
So…. Did he like it lol?! That battery cover looks very cheap, fiddly and plastic but rest of it looks tidy enough. We need Rob’s second opinion now, in your finest southern English please ?

my first thought was, how can I spray that cover to make it look more aesthetically appealing :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles