Red and blue flashing lights turbo Levo 2019

Lethallee

May 13, 2020
Fife
Look at the tiny gold pins on your battery connector very carefully, they are spring loaded, if one of them is slightly depressed, it could be your issue, I used a very small pick and got a tiny bit of dirt out of one pin and it came back to the same height as the others completely solving the problem, I have 2 levo turbo’s As I bought a 2020 model for my wife, both have had the same issue, the symptoms have been poor starting, red and blue lights, power delivery not consistent all driving you crazy! My 2019 bike is in the shop as a belt has come off inside the motor, it’s a sealed unit and has to go back to the shop to be replaced. Specialized have been good at helping me but still it’s been a painful journey, I love the bike but a simple issue like this shouldn’t be a problem, the magnet connector attracts metal dirt, the pins are too small, if I designed it, it would have a spring loaded solid clamp, my buddies shimano motor has never had an issue, but is a touch slower :) ...hope this post helps someone

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles