R&M Delite 2020 Mountain

tomato paste

Mar 18, 2019
Germany
I have almost no mountain bike experience, so I was hoping someone could chime in and share their opinion of this bike given the position of the rear suspension and the design of the seat post. Any thoughts how this may compare to other common eMTBs discussed here?
1572104648927.png

I'm looking for a gates drive internal hub eMTB, so I can pull off the city bike components. But I'm wondering if, say, buying a Commencal and trying to put a gates drive and internal hub on it would be a better (and cheaper) choice.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I have almost no mountain bike experience, so I was hoping someone could chime in and share their opinion of this bike given the position of the rear suspension and the design of the seat post. Any thoughts how this may compare to other common eMTBs discussed here?
View attachment 20671
I'm looking for a gates drive internal hub eMTB, so I can pull off the city bike components. But I'm wondering if, say, buying a Commencal and trying to put a gates drive and internal hub on it would be a better (and cheaper) choice.
It would be fine for lite MTB'ing, but doesn't look like it has an allowance for a dropper post, which is essential IMO on any MTB, and the rear ends axle mounting doesn't look like something I would want to test too hard. Reisse and Mueller make great bike though.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles