Post your Haibike eMTB pics here!

Pistolpete

May 19, 2021
Durham England
I just bought the same Haibike(y)
Mines in today getting its Invisiframe kit on, iv waited 3 weeks for it as the bikes a new model the kits have only come out last week .its been a long 3 weeks just looking at the bike in the garage, with it being matt grey it looks great but it'd probably mark easily so I decided to do it before I rode it.

sunstoner

Aug 2, 2020
Nottinghamshire
A canny evenings ride out in Sherwood Pines :
20210415_184200.jpg

20210415_184133.jpg

20210415_183812.jpg

Paige544

Jun 10, 2021
Monrovia, CALIFORNIA
Mines in today getting its Invisiframe kit on, iv waited 3 weeks for it as the bikes a new model the kits have only come out last week .its been a long 3 weeks just looking at the bike in the garage, with it being matt grey it looks great but it'd probably mark easily so I decided to do it before I rode it.
Congratulations on that new ride. You definitely have a lot more willpower than me……I’d have given in and thrown caution to the wind and hit the trail.
Please let me know how you like the Invisiframe kit as I’ve been considering going that route. I’ve taken one decent tumble and got lucky with my paint. My knee and elbow were a different story tho.

Ride safe!

Pistolpete

May 19, 2021
Durham England
Congratulations on that new ride. You definitely have a lot more willpower than me……I’d have given in and thrown caution to the wind and hit the trail.
Please let me know how you like the Invisiframe kit as I’ve been considering going that route. I’ve taken one decent tumble and got lucky with my paint. My knee and elbow were a different story tho.

Ride safe!
The bikes in the shop all done but he wants it to dry out properly before I pick it up tomorrow. Il post some pics tomorrow, and you can judge for yourself.

arawa

Jun 17, 2019
Highlands
A heavily loaded Haibike earning its keep! (Tent and other camping equipment, plus float tube, waders and fishing tackle). Climbed 1000ft on a rough track in a bit over 5 miles and with generous use of “high” used 45% of the battery. Very happy as no way could I have backpacked in with all that kit.

51B7AD56-C657-438E-91BE-9C66DE6338B6.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles