Post your Haibike eMTB pics here!

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
Hi all. Cut a long introduction as short as possible. Had spinal issues and decided to start mountain biking, love the ride but hills and terrain caused loss of excitement on my regular Scott aspect 29er hardtail so decided on getting an ebike ! I was very sceptical but after seeing the Haibikes I definitely knew I needed one.. I have gone low end in reflection to most I've seen here but I have absolutely zero complaints, my motivation and range is now the best it's ever been and love how I can now go out and not have to worry in which direction to go due to inclines lol. I live in the high peak and literally have to contend with some very steep inclines if I ever want to get a decent distance ride without going in circles so my HardSeven 2.5 is an absolute eye opener and saviour. I'm only 2.5 weeks and 120 miles into the bike but I've hit rides and terrain I would only see in videos etc and I am mostly impressed with how you DO still have to make an effort and it's not just plain sailing as most people seem to think. View attachment 55625
Tapatalk seemed to have messed my profile up, the above post is mine and I think I will stick to the web version from now lol.

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
Hi all. Cut a long introduction as short as possible. Had spinal issues and decided to start mountain biking, love the ride but hills and terrain caused loss of excitement on my regular Scott aspect 29er hardtail so decided on getting an ebike ! I was very sceptical but after seeing the Haibikes I definitely knew I needed one.. I have gone low end in reflection to most I've seen here but I have absolutely zero complaints, my motivation and range is now the best it's ever been and love how I can now go out and not have to worry in which direction to go due to inclines lol. I live in the high peak and literally have to contend with some very steep inclines if I ever want to get a decent distance ride without going in circles so my HardSeven 2.5 is an absolute eye opener and saviour. I'm only 2.5 weeks and 120 miles into the bike but I've hit rides and terrain I would only see in videos etc and I am mostly impressed with how you DO still have to make an effort and it's not just plain sailing as most people seem to think. View attachment 55625
Spinal surgery here 15 years ago, still persisted with 'Old Faithful' (1995 GT Team RTS) until last year when it just became so much easier to say, "stuff it, you're not the super fit 26 year old racer you were. Do the right thing and get some assistance!".

A leg brace and minor paralysis is a bitch when mountain biking! ;)

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
Spinal surgery here 15 years ago, still persisted with 'Old Faithful' (1995 GT Team RTS) until last year when it just became so much easier to say, "stuff it, you're not the super fit 26 year old racer you were. Do the right thing and get some assistance!".

A leg brace and minor paralysis is a bitch when mountain biking! ;)
Exactly ? Good on us eh ? ? I still suffer a little and trying to build my core up a bit. Full suspension seems to aggravate my issues for some reason so the hardtail has been much better option for me. I absolutely love the images in here of some of the Haibikes and it makes me envious until I remember I can't have a full ? I hope your doing well Tonybro and thank you for my 1st reply ?

Sander23

Aug 28, 2020
Belgium
Exactly ? Good on us eh ? ? I still suffer a little and trying to build my core up a bit. Full suspension seems to aggravate my issues for some reason so the hardtail has been much better option for me. I absolutely love the images in here of some of the Haibikes and it makes me envious until I remember I can't have a full ? I hope your doing well Tonybro and thank you for my 1st reply ?
Meeh the hardtails are great to! I own one to:)

seb_dc

Sep 3, 2020
Germany
Perfect conditions for an afternoon ride ?

IMG_5577.jpeg

mr wilson

Mar 22, 2020
Nairn, Scotland
This is my sduro in its current guise, first outing to Learnie and the shortcomings of the brakes were highlighted in dramatic fashion. Bigger front rotor on its way now, I'll see what that does before looking at better calipers and master cylinders.
The standard Schwalbe tyres are hilarious hence the Maxxis on the front which has helped hugely. DHR on its way home as well so we'll see what that does.
Other than that I love it, wish I'd done this years ago.
image.jpeg

Shurm

Jan 15, 2020
Accrington
Got my Hardseven 2.5 yesterday and went up to Compstons Cross at the top of Burnley today, loving the new bike I had a couple of Cubes previously with Bosch motors. The automatic mode certainly works me harder than just leaving it in turbo :) never had that mode before.

IMG_9806.JPG

Planemo

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 12, 2021
Essex UK
Awesome, looks amazing in the grey! I contacted Invisiframe re my 3.0. They dont make a ready made kit unfortunately but can do a custom kit if you take the bike to them. I was quoted £120 which is a lot of moolah but their kits are really nice. I didnt do mine but I still quite fancy it. Oh and they need the bike for a week too which is hard when you have a new toy to play with lol.

Pistolpete

May 19, 2021
Durham England
Awesome, looks amazing in the grey! I contacted Invisiframe re my 3.0. They dont make a ready made kit unfortunately but can do a custom kit if you take the bike to them. I was quoted £120 which is a lot of moolah but their kits are really nice. I didnt do mine but I still quite fancy it. Oh and they need the bike for a week too which is hard when you have a new toy to play with lol.
Iv just looked on the website and its says they have them for the almtn34 and 5 in stock,iv tried ordering but it won't let me add to basket for some reason.

Planemo

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 12, 2021
Essex UK
Blimey yeah you're right! They didnt do a kit less than 6 months ago, and said they had no plans to do one! Cheers for that

Edit: I was able to add to cart no problem, I assume you are ticking whether you want gloss or matt and frame size?

Pistolpete

May 19, 2021
Durham England
Yeah, I managed to get a matt one,trouble is my local bike shop can't fit it till next Wednesday cos he's got too much work on ,so I'm just going to have to wait. Iv looked at the kit but I'd rather have a bike shop do it as this is not my forte.the guy at the bike shop tried fitting a generic kit to my bike over a week ago, that ended up in disaster. I went in to collect the bike and he apologied saying he started putting the kit on and he said it looked terrible so he binned it.he didn't charge me for the kit, and he also said it was the first generic kit he'd ever used and it would be the last.

Planemo

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 12, 2021
Essex UK
Big thanks for posting that re the generic kit, as I nearly went with one of those! I knew it would be trickier to fit, but not as nasty as your LBS stated. I'll give that a swerve then, and probably go for the proper kit, especially now that they are available.

Oh and as this is a pic thread, I will gratuitously add a couple I took from yesterday :)

20210608_125435.jpg

20210608_125813.jpg

Pistolpete

May 19, 2021
Durham England
Big thanks for posting that re the generic kit, as I nearly went with one of those! I knew it would be trickier to fit, but not as nasty as your LBS stated. I'll give that a swerve then, and probably go for the proper kit, especially now that they are available.

Oh and as this is a pic thread, I will gratuitously add a couple I took from yesterday :)

View attachment 63722
View attachment 63723
Yeah nice bike,I'm glad the shop bought the kit and not me lol!.make sure you get the right finish for your bike,looks like yours is going to be gloss.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles