Parker

Oct 14, 2020
Derbyshire
Out in the winter UK Peak District

peak-district.jpg

Johneracer

Sep 17, 2020
USA
Everyone posts that their bike is the best, so I won’t stray, my bike is the best of the bunch. Single track slayer. Spring front back, Cush core, this bike eats drops and rocks for lunch. Now if I could only get the rear tire to stop leaking,,,,,
DE53C10C-5D07-4FF0-9D67-5642474B2F53.jpeg
CDED59C5-AC36-47BB-95F5-FE06C7A7C0BD.jpeg
2A294265-97A6-4CDD-AEF4-B8C851158D70.jpeg

JC1982

Feb 6, 2021
South Wales
Hey. Is this RRP Proguard mini ?

Yeah thats the one mate, love it as well. No issues since putting it on in the Welsh Valleys. So have to give it credit. I also have had no issues with transporting the bike in the back of my estate with the front wheel off. Don't do it that much but a few recent trips back and forth the shop has called for it.

BOTG

Oct 28, 2020
Edo
Hi all,

Just joined, thought I would say hello! I have an AllMtn 3.0 2020 which I got a couple of months ago. Brilliant bike even though its a lowly spec compared to what spec most of you guys have! Had a nice little ride roday around Thorndon Park in Essex :)

Love that colour sooo much. And basically they are all the same bike. Components don't make a better rider. Love it.

Planemo

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 12, 2021
Essex UK
Love that colour sooo much. And basically they are all the same bike. Components don't make a better rider. Love it.

Cheers! I actually wasn't keen on the colour when I first saw it, I generally prefer blacks/greys/whites but it was the only bike available anywhere and so I plumped for it. It has actually grown on me a lot I have to say, and looks amazing in the sunlight. And yes, I totally agree that components don't make a better rider but it doesn't stop me wanting the the higher spec carbon framed versions! I just couldn't stretch to the extra £1k+ needed, this bike skinted me as it is :)

Sander23

Aug 28, 2020
Belgium
Hi all,

Just joined, thought I would say hello! I have an AllMtn 3.0 2020 which I got a couple of months ago. Brilliant bike even though its a lowly spec compared to what spec most of you guys have! Had a nice little ride roday around Thorndon Park in Essex :)

Very nice coulour, one of the best ive seen on a haibike lately

S******

Mar 13, 2021
GB
Hi all. Cut a long introduction as short as possible. Had spinal issues and decided to start mountain biking, love the ride but hills and terrain caused loss of excitement on my regular Scott aspect 29er hardtail so decided on getting an ebike ! I was very sceptical but after seeing the Haibikes I definitely knew I needed one.. I have gone low end in reflection to most I've seen here but I have absolutely zero complaints, my motivation and range is now the best it's ever been and love how I can now go out and not have to worry in which direction to go due to inclines lol. I live in the high peak and literally have to contend with some very steep inclines if I ever want to get a decent distance ride without going in circles so my HardSeven 2.5 is an absolute eye opener and saviour. I'm only 2.5 weeks and 120 miles into the bike but I've hit rides and terrain I would only see in videos etc and I am mostly impressed with how you DO still have to make an effort and it's not just plain sailing as most people seem to think.
Screenshot_20210313-191832.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles