Polished my Pole and gave it a make over.

Plummet

Flash Git
Mar 16, 2023
New Zealand
New 11 speed link glide group set
Replaced the seat. Installed upgraded visionvelo mud guard and dagger dropper guard.
Plus new rubber front and back.
2.6 Big battery super gravity rear 2.5 Max grip assgay dd.
1000002022.jpg
1000002021.jpg
1000002019.jpg

Grendel

Subscriber
Dec 20, 2021
Texas
I do mostly trail riding and don't need as much travel as this bike has but that is one sexy looking beast!

Plummet

Flash Git
Mar 16, 2023
New Zealand
Well I'm glad my pole polishing entertained some of you with inuendo and autocorrect errors.

I rode the bike for 6 hours on Wednesday and can confirm that the link glide is sweet indeed. Crisp clean shifting, shifting under power was smooth and I didn't crunch any gears. I'm impressed. It worked way better out of the box without any adjustment other than setting up the stops than the shitty gx ever did.

High Rock Ruti

May 13, 2019
Massachusetts
Well I'm glad my pole polishing entertained some of you with inuendo and autocorrect errors.

I rode the bike for 6 hours on Wednesday and can confirm that the link glide is sweet indeed. Crisp clean shifting, shifting under power was smooth and I didn't crunch any gears. I'm impressed. It worked way better out of the box without any adjustment other than setting up the stops than the shitty gx ever did.
High Rock Ruti

I installed link-glide on 21 turbo levo pro, shifts well, but not enough miles to gauge durability, but the group set cost slightly more that a new cassette. Riding on the sandy trails of Cape Code I was seeing a new cassette every season, perhaps 300 miles.

Warm Regards Ruti

BigG

Feb 15, 2023
US, SoCal
I’ve done ~300 miles on linkglide so far, no signs of wear at all.

Btw, factory zeb mudguard is complete waste of money, except for looking good it does almost nothing. I ride in dry desert mostly and was getting constantly hit in the face with sand and small rocks with it. It depends on front tire too, I’m using assguy front lol.

I ended up getting most compact VisionVelo one. It’s so much better, as it protrudes forward too and stops stuff from flying in your face, and your legs/frame. It’s almost factory fit.

E-MAD MALC

Subscriber
Nov 16, 2021
EAST SUSSEX

Plummet

Flash Git
Mar 16, 2023
New Zealand
That's one sexy Pole! What crank arms are they ? Me likey :)

Its a little boutique nz brand. They are cool and work. No bending or breaking so far.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles