Why do you think they are impressive?
Where exactly in Youtube?
Is this just a clumsy ad?

wepn

The Barking Owl ?
Jul 18, 2019
AU
Love it. To Polini:
That motor looks fantastic but you need to sack your advertising agency Tymon170 lol and hire me. So much to work with. Except your Tymon Advertisigng are bad spellors who can't ev en get your name right.

1st YouTube hit looks good but my Italian isn't so good.

So how to translate a Englishman speaking Italian back into the Queens English ??? Kind ov.

Play the YouTube vid.
Hit the CC button at bottom centre right
Hit the ⚙️?HD button to the right of the CC button
Select Subtitles/CC - Italian (auto generated) >> English
Enjoy. (so much quality and comedy potential to work with here)

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey

Tymon170

Jul 19, 2020
NZ
Love it. To Polini:
That motor looks fantastic but you need to sack your advertising agency Tymon170 lol and hire me. So much to work with. Except your Tymon Advertisigng are bad spellors who can't ev en get your name right.

1st YouTube hit looks good but my Italian isn't so good.

So how to translate a Englishman speaking Italian back into the Queens English ??? Kind ov.

Play the YouTube vid.
Hit the CC button at bottom centre right
Hit the ⚙?HD button to the right of the CC button
Select Subtitles/CC - Italian (auto generated) >> English
Enjoy. (so much quality and comedy potential to work with here)

Firstly I'm not an advertising agency, second that is my Sons name (Tymon, as in Greek literature "With Honour" ) thirdly you have the cheek to critique my spelling. (spellor ????). No reply required thank you.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Firstly I'm not an advertising agency,
I think because you didn't put a link. It's what spammers normally do to make you go search for things... :)

second that is my Sons name (Tymon, as in Greek literature "With Honour" )
Cool name...

thirdly you have the cheek to critique my spelling. (spellor ????).
Advertisigng are bad spellors who can't ev en get your name right.
It's pretty safe to say he was being sarcastic with the whole line ??

And continued .... (y)

It's an interesting looking motor though .. Definitely one @Rob Rides EMTB should put on his radar for testing...

wepn

The Barking Owl ?
Jul 18, 2019
AU
Firstly I'm not an advertising agency, second that is my Sons name (Tymon, as in Greek literature "With Honour" ) thirdly you have the cheek to critique my spelling. (spellor ????). No reply required thank you.
I'm very sorry I didn't mean to offend and I knew you weren't an ad agency. About the spelling, I am worse than you, but it was more about the translation of the Italian language video review of the motor. The review was by an Englishman speaking Italian then translated in realtime by Google translate by me.

My real point:
I think that bike manufacturers should become far more creative in the way they promote their products. So many genres, so far mostly just standard promotional type videos like faux reviews or declared paid promotions.

Add some genres, documentary, zombie horror but probably the most effective salesman of all, comedy.

BTW Tymon is genuinely a very cool, phonetically interesting name & the Polini also looks very cool & interesting.

Ivan

Dec 29, 2018
Australia
Its good to see the Polini is user serviceable and sell spare parts.

Used eBikes would be a lot more attractive to me if I new I could replace broken motor components.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles