Please help to find kickstand, fenders and rear rack for Strike 930 eride 2020 !

Flo

Sep 16, 2020
Romania
Hi! I order an ebike online. It's about Scott Strike 930 eride 2020.it's a 29 wheels and i need kickstand, rear rack and fenders for her. The producer put some points on the frame but i can't find anywhere on the internet what type of accesories i must buy (i need the entire names to search on the internet). I don't have a local bike shop and the distributor from my country it's not serious.
Please help me if you have strike 930 2020 or if you just simply know te compatibility .
Thank you very much in advance !:)

routrax

E*POWAH Master
Jun 15, 2019
Uxbridge
Ask Scott what stand will fit https://www.scott-sports.com/gb/en/company/contact

Lots of options for a hardtail, something like this if it doesn't have mounts [£34.34] Bike Cargo Rack Max Load 50 kg Adjustable / Retractable Quick Dismantling Rear Shelf Quick Release Aluminum Alloy Road Bike Mountain Bike MTB - Black Black / Blue

If it does, almost any rack for a 29" or 700c wheel will fit as they normally have a bit of adjustment built in, just make sure it'll fit the tire width

Any online bike shop should sell universal mudgards to fit any bike.

Flo

Sep 16, 2020
Romania
Thank you for your help !
I already write to Scott, but no answer from them. It's a shame, i know. Maybe someone knows exactly the models of the accesories.

routrax

E*POWAH Master
Jun 15, 2019
Uxbridge
If it's not available as a Scott accessory then I would expect it to be a fairly standard fitting.
Probably best to wait for the bike to arrive and you can measure the fittings and then speak to a decent online retailer

Flo

Sep 16, 2020
Romania
I have purchase already a kickstand from Syncross but it's much more sturdy like this one. Thank you for your sugestion, i really appreciate !:)

cristi70

Oct 15, 2023
Tulcea
I have purchase already a kickstand from Syncross but it's much more sturdy like this one. Thank you for your sugestion, i really appreciate !:)
Can you please give me a link to that much sturdy kickstand?
Thank you!

cristi70

Oct 15, 2023
Tulcea
You're welcome. Let me know where you will find this kickstand.
I found it very fast, online from a shop in Romania, my country. bellabike.ro
32 euros (with transport).
The catch was to translate in romanian bolts and kickstand.

Flo

Sep 16, 2020
Romania
Ive got it, mounted in 1 minute, fits perfect and the bike stay in the right position.
Thank you.
You're welcome ! Be careful. In time the threads from the frame holes will be broken because the weight of the bike and because the spring of the kickstand is to strong. I think Scott must find another solution in the future.

shep

Nov 4, 2023
In a field
You're welcome ! Be careful. In time the threads from the frame holes will be broken because the weight of the bike and because the spring of the kickstand is to strong. I think Scott must find another solution in the future.
Run a drill through it smooth then fit a nut bolt and washer

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles