Subscriber
Jul 26, 2022
Rhein-Ruhr Delta, Germany
Last edited:

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
Hodge, here in the U.S. we call that the "black helicopter" syndrome...usually accompanied by a fleet of black Suburbans full of armed men. :ROFLMAO:

You didn't by chance derestrict your emtb motor...did you? I hear they're awfully touchy about that...LOL!
would that be the DEA or SWAT :ROFLMAO:

Arminius

Subscriber
Jul 26, 2022
Rhein-Ruhr Delta, Germany
Hodge, here in the U.S. we call that the "black helicopter" syndrome...usually accompanied by a fleet of black Suburbans full of armed men. :ROFLMAO:

You didn't by chance derestrict your emtb motor...did you? I hear they're awfully touchy about that...LOL!
Military training area nearby and doesn‘t he look like a russian scout trooper? 🤔😉🥃

Very nice area. I was once at Spadeadam labs for some material testing. 👍

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
View attachment 134197
Me and my tree.

Quick, call mountain rescue.jpg

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
Are those the DB8 brakes?.
Yeah they are. I guess they’re the new Sram brakes with mineral oil. Takes a little getting use to but the modulation is there …just a little different than the MT7’s. So far so good. The fuel EXE is not a heavy bike like the FF Rail. I’ll keep them for now.

The EMF

🔱 Aquaman 🔱
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2020
South East Northumberland
Used to love that when living in the borders. Sittin above them near Alwinton !

I’ve spent many an hour watching the Tornado’s dropping into valley on low level practice flights the noise of the engines went right through you …….even managed to catch sight of a couple of F16’s on one Maletblow exercise.

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
I’ve spent many an hour watching the Tornado’s dropping into valley on low level practice flights the noise of the engines went right through you …….even managed to catch sight of a couple of F16’s on one Maletblow exercise.
Having not seen or heard any low flying jets for ages ..Two flew over the house today heading up the valley ..by the time I got to the window they were just about out of sight ..strange how we just talking about them a day ago ..

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Having not seen or heard any low flying jets for ages ..Two flew over the house today heading up the valley ..by the time I got to the window they were just about out of sight ..strange how we just talking about them a day ago ..

There’s three RAF airfield’s within about a 15 mile radius of my house. There’s been some serious activity the last couple of months

Husky430

E*POWAH Master
Jul 8, 2019
Glasshouse Mts - Australia
city view 1.jpg

power line.jpg
twins.jpg

Thought Id do a battery tester yesterday as it's been so wet lately, just did basically a gravel ride sticking to the ridges. Managed 50+km out the back of my place, over 1000m climbing over 3 1/2 hours and still had 28% battery left. Mostly in tour mode with a bit of eco and some auto and boost towards the end when my legs were protesting to the slightest of climbs ;)

Semmelrocc

E*POWAH Master
Dec 28, 2021
Germany
With mother nature being soaking wet around here, there is not much to do on a bike but commuting. At least I got accompanied by my oldest, who parked his bike in my office, before he walked over to his school. Work day can't start much better. :coffee:
IMG_4597.jpeg

Last edited:

Anders

Subscriber
Oct 11, 2023
Norway
During the weekend, I found out that my neighbours had done some work in their forests. That means forestry roads passable with tractors and forestry equipment, as well as ebikes :)
I was out both Saturday and Sunday. The difference was approx 10cm of fresh powder snow.
Sunday, I tried a trip deeper into the forest, had to push the bike through (as the level of snow only got deeper and deeper). After a couple of hours, I got down to the inhabitated areas again, and ended my trip with a forward salto (on the road home) and some pain in my ribs...
IMG_20240211_105247.jpg

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Nice dry ride today stayed away from most of the wet single track. Few trees down and knowing further on is probably still flooded I doubled back and snuck across the golf course. Bit of road washed away as the Spey was huge last week. Sun was blinding me today so that's summer past I suppose. Hit that bushes sometimes with your arms some are bigger than you think and bars twist round had a few near misses but I keep doing it , one day I will learn my lesson.

20240213_102314.jpg 20240213_102317.jpg 20240213_105518.jpg 20240213_114159.jpg 20240213_114203.jpg 20240213_114809.jpg

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
I would get laldy for putting that on the table. I put boot under the radiator last week next day she spotted a bit of mud.
I did a few years running logistics stuff at The body shop. Mrs Rusty loves Body shop & I still get lots of freebies off my pals there*, therefore I get a bit more of a free pass than your average scruffy mountain biker.

*Not sure how much longer though, might have to mend my ways.

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
I did a few years running logistics stuff at The body shop. Mrs Rusty loves Body shop & I still get lots of freebies off my pals there*, therefore I get a bit more of a free pass than your average scruffy mountain biker.

*Not sure how much longer though, might have to mend my ways.
Body shop no more another one bites the dust. Sadly

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
I left 20 years ago & it was in decline then. Pity really, it's a great British success story that got caught up with & went through successive owners who never got to grips with its problems.

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles