Pic of the Day

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
For sure. I certainly wouldn’t want to be near the business end of those horns. Then again, they likely wouldn’t chase you down like a silverback would. Check out the cyclist in the midst of it all.

Haha yes . Worst I've had was a pack of dogs early morning chasing me , that was scary you start missing the pedals and everything but they never got me. Uk not bad for man eating animals saying that plenty man eating females not sure what I would prefer to be caught by 🤔

Nicho

Captain Caption
Subscriber
Jan 4, 2020
Furness, South Cumbria.
Thanks but these guys are bad enough to get past on a single track road .

View attachment 133610
Scottish Cows.png

Prairie Dog

Subscriber
Mar 25, 2021
Alberta, Canada
Oh man! I can see the headlines now.

“Praire Dog Rides On Hard Water”. “Is This The Second Coming …And What Type Of Sandal Is He Wearing?”
Trust in Norco as no mere mortal may ride on water though I’m vexed trying to find sandals large enough to fit the Bigfoot. The last time that I traversed the tributary was on a vintage Trek rigid.

IMG_20210116_1105428.jpg

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
No threat of bears here, just the odd deer or moose. ..

...and then there was this large male grizzly that we cautiously rode by as we made our way along the Bow Valley Parkway outside of Banff.

...and then there are some that will allow you to get close up and personal to take selfies with.

View attachment 133608
I came across one of those today:

Gruffalo.jpg

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
I wasn't supposed to be riding today ..but my 2.30 pm appointment got brought forward to 10.00am so as the sun was shining ..it would be rude not to..
A 40mph westerly threatened to spoil things and had I been riding a normal mtb might well have have thought stuff it as I was heading straight into the teeth of the Gale..but as it was a there and back ride I knew the return would be fantastic ..and so it turned out ..
As a bonus the bike behaved impeccably..with no repeat of the 500 error code that had me worried a couple of weeks back .
Bolts Law route ( there & back to the Rookhope road from Edmundbyers )
1000005211.jpg
1000005212.jpg
1000005213.jpg
1000005214.jpg

Looking forward to meeting up with a few of the lads next Saturday in Rothbury..👍🏻

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Was going out at 10 but Paul bailed out so Billy no mates yet again. Got to be done though.
It's getting closer to the time when 8 bonny lads from N.E.England head to Torridon in N.W Scotland for a four day trip ..as mentioned previously you would be more than welcome to join us for a ride ( 10th to 14 th May ) ...

irie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
Riding with wife tomorrow. So yesterday went on a recce ride to see if I could get to one of our favourite rides which I'd tried to get to a couple of weeks ago but was defeated by silly thick mud churned up by forestry vehicles.

South Downs north of Chichester UK

Finally got there after trying many different no longer existing tracks shown on my obviously out of date Ordnance Survey 1:25K map app. Turned the corner and ... fook, looks like a massive celestial reaper has been at work! Nope, won't be doing this route tomorrow ...

20240203_141956.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles