Aberporth
Love this bike!
IMG_0254.jpg

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
How-do me owld muckers😁 ..not been on here for a little while mainly because I havent ridden since a very wet & windy ride on the NYM ( North Yorks Moors ) in mid December which threw up more than a few maintenance issues and due to a very large dose of cantbearsedness I've only just got to the bottom of ( my thanks to Wayne @The EMF ) for his kind help) ..and a local bike shop for emptying my wallet of £75.00..
As the sun was shining today for a change I decided to venture out from the door for a strictly road ride on quiet lanes around my village..not something I usually lean towards but one of the issues I had was a Bosch error code ( 500) which mysteriously put itself right ..but being highly suspicious that the motor was trying to fool me I didn't want to test it in arse deep mud off-road ..
Had a pleasant 13miler and its good to be back .
Just one pic taking in the upper Tarset Valley and the South Eastern edges of Kielder Forest
1000005178.jpg

The EMF

🔱 Aquaman 🔱
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2020
South East Northumberland
How-do me owld muckers😁 ..not been on here for a little while mainly because I havent ridden since a very wet & windy ride on the NYM ( North Yorks Moors ) in mid December which threw up more than a few maintenance issues and due to a very large dose of cantbearsedness I've only just got to the bottom of ( my thanks to Wayne @The EMF ) for his kind help) ..and a local bike shop for emptying my wallet of £75.00..
As the sun was shining today for a change I decided to venture out from the door for a strictly road ride on quiet lanes around my village..not something I usually lean towards but one of the issues I had was a Bosch error code ( 500) which mysteriously put itself right ..but being highly suspicious that the motor was trying to fool me I didn't want to test it in arse deep mud off-road ..
Had a pleasant 13miler and its good to be back .
Just one pic taking in the upper Tarset Valley and the South Eastern edges of Kielder Forest
View attachment 133528

Looks good my friend 👍

HORSPWR

E*POWAH Master
May 23, 2019
Alice Springs, Australia

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland

Prairie Dog

Subscriber
Mar 25, 2021
Alberta, Canada
Is that bear country or are you safe, I'd be shitting myself!
No threat of bears here, just the odd deer or moose. Spotting one might require a trip to the mountains about three hours away. @Twin Valleys likely sees his fair share though. Viewed this bad boy from my vehicle window near Lake Louise, AB last summer.

PXL_20230607_191626931.jpg

...and then there was this large male grizzly that we cautiously rode by as we made our way along the Bow Valley Parkway outside of Banff.

1706718618175.jpeg

...and then there are some that will allow you to get close up and personal to take selfies with.

1706718739937.jpeg

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
No threat of bears here, just the odd deer or moose. Spotting one might require a trip to the mountains about three hours away. @Twin Valleys likely sees his fair share though. Viewed this bad boy from my vehicle window near Lake Louise, AB last summer.

View attachment 133606

...and then there was this large male grizzly that we cautiously rode by as we made our way along the Bow Valley Parkway outside of Banff.

View attachment 133607

...and then there are some that will allow you to get close up and personal to take selfies with.

View attachment 133608
Thanks but these guys are bad enough to get past on a single track road .

20230522_090249.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles