Pic of the Day

Polar

Jun 16, 2023
Norway
IMG_1988.jpeg
Was -25 celsius a couple of days ago and snowing like hell then raining and today hard snow and ice.
What a perfect day.
IMG_1983.jpeg
IMG_1984.jpeg

penguinni

E*POWAH Snack Master
Subscriber
Jun 22, 2020
Bangor, N Ireland
Lord Wardens, N Ireland recently.

Another muddy, cold and windy ride along some of North Downs finest. Hadn't ridden Wardens for a while and it was a bog. Despite the copious amounts of storm debris and downed trees it was a lot of fun and even with boost mode it was hard going in places. But as usual I was suitably fuelled beforehand.

Another grand day out indeed.

I thought I felt something in my wheel..

IMG_7119.jpeg
IMG_7114.jpeg
IMG_7117.jpeg
IMG_7118.jpeg

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
I'm sticking this up again from last week not because I think photography is my super power, far from it but my daughter points out this is very accidentally a good example of the rule of thirds. It is but eh?

View attachment 133366
My untrained eye says it looks awesome.
I use the same rule for apple pie 🥧, so three big servings.👍🏻

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
I'm sticking this up again from last week not because I think photography is my super power, far from it but my daughter points out this is very accidentally a good example of the rule of thirds. It is but eh?

View attachment 133366
She's almost right, on the horizontal plane it is on the left hand third but it isn't sitting on one of the vertical thirds. Technically I think it's crap! 😉 only kidding.!

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
And now for something completely different. Working on a friend's bike that has screeching front brakes. I discover the front pads wore to the point that one leg of the spring slipped over the pad material & contacted the disc which instantly bent it over. You can see the witness mark in the pad. Check your brakes, folks,

Jcp5P5eK.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles