Pic of the Day

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
Well last ride of the year and the first since early November for a number of reasons. Certainly picked the weather window - less than 30 minutes after getting back, the usual piss-wet service resumed and not stopped since.

Lovely clear views from the Pike (Rivington) :)
MeridaPike01.jpg

MeridaPike02.jpg

Then the view got better up at Winter Hill summit...
In this shot you should be able to see Great Hill, Cartridge Hill and Darwen Hill with Jubilee Tower. Unfortunately you will need a very good imagination.
MeridaWinterHill.jpg

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all that venture in the forum. I'm out for the foreseeable !! with back issues and my bike is also in limp mode so I will be back eventually ( hopefully ) with a new beast to post all my mediocre adventures. Keep up the amazing sharing here as I for one appreciate and enjoy the thread. May 2024 be kind to each and all

Semmelrocc

E*POWAH Master
Dec 28, 2021
Germany
Happy New Year everybody!
Below is my last ride in 2023 across the Lahn river valley with my youngest son, whose bike received some christmas upgrades.
The valley had been completely flooded a few days earlier after a prolonged period of rain. Now hoping for a dryer second half of the winter for less tarmac and less muddy rides ...
IMG_4413.jpeg

Last edited:

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
Happy New Year everybody!
Below is my last ride in 2023 across the Lahn river valley with my youngest son, whose bike received some christmas upgrades.
The valley had been completely flooded a few days earlier after a prolonged period of rain. Now hoping for a dryer second half of the winter for less tarmac and less muddy rides ...
View attachment 131584
The attachment or pic didn’t work for me. But I’m going to predict you had a good time 👍🏻

Edit; ah there it is! 🍺👍🏻

Last edited:

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
What's going on Steve ?
As two renowned fair weather riders this is coming as a complete surprise 😁

To be fair we’ve been riding every day for the last five days and it hasn’t rained once. This was just from the trails. It did start to rain up on Fremington Edge yesterday so we headed straight back to the car 😆

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
As the weather was so bad, we stayed off the trails, so that lad took his road bike out for a change. We had trouble keeping up with him!
Yes I'm doing roads on by tourer / Gravel as everything is filthy off road. I'm fairly enjoying it and as you say as Ebike fast till you come to Hill .

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles