Pic of the Day

jsharpe

May 15, 2019
USA
Still way snowy here, but luckily just down the road Hartman's Rocks are in great shape. Not sure if this will work but here is a link to the interactive pano version (you can click on it and drag it around which is almost like being there :) (my seat was still down because the trail section getting up to this point was a bit nasty/rocky/technical).
Hartmans_pano_s.jpg

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Owl puppy sitting 30cm from our local trail...
That's so so cool !! :)

Reminds me of "Colin" .. Found him with a broken wing on the road having been hit by a car .. many many years ago when I'd just started renovating the last house. I had a huge loft, 10m*25m above the workshop, so he lived up there and had it to himself. Used to catch mice and feed him those and slices of steak.

When I was working outside I'd take him out with me to watch the world go by. Once he could fly, took him to an owl sanctuary where they rehabilitated him and released him into the wild once again.

Never saw him again, ungrateful git ;):D

colin.jpg

FloridaDan

Nov 8, 2019
Florida
Still way snowy here, but luckily just down the road Hartman's Rocks are in great shape. Not sure if this will work but here is a link to the interactive pano version (you can click on it and drag it around which is almost like being there :) (my seat was still down because the trail section getting up to this point was a bit nasty/rocky/technical). View attachment 29841
Awesome pano! Man I miss the mountains...

Beekeeper

🍯Honey Monster🍯
Aug 6, 2019
Surrey hills
That's so so cool !! :)

Reminds me of "Colin" .. Found him with a broken wing on the road having been hit by a car .. many many years ago when I'd just started renovating the last house. I had a huge loft, 10m*25m above the workshop, so he lived up there and had it to himself. Used to catch mice and feed him those and slices of steak.

When I was working outside I'd take him out with me to watch the world go by. Once he could fly, took him to an owl sanctuary where they rehabilitated him and released him into the wild once again.

Never saw him again, ungrateful git ;):D

View attachment 29861

Quite a cute head angle and featherlight frame. I think I’ll pop over to ‘Beak’shire cycles and place an order

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles