spring!

bikegrp.jpg

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
Yes but other leg I comb to the left.
I think I’ll rest for a few days and comb a couple of hairs to the right.
IMG_7610.jpeg

The Doc just fixed this up with a few stitches this morning. I only need one new ridding shoe but the sharp root on the old tree trunk is still there (ffs). Nothing broken 👍🏻.

But…It’s Playoff-Time 😉👏

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
I think I’ll rest for a few days and comb a couple of hairs to the right. View attachment 139936
The Doc just fixed this up with a few stitches this morning. I only need one new ridding shoe but the sharp root on the old tree trunk is still there (ffs). Nothing broken 👍🏻.

But…It’s Playoff-Time 😉👏
Healing vibes! I can empathize. 4 days ago i snagged my middle toe on a big boulder and dislocated it put it popped back in. Black and blue and quite sore. The next morning i dropped a heavy coffee mug on my big toe. Right on the corner of the mug. Fkn L that one hurt made my stomach quizzy. So now my big toe nail is black. Glad it didnt hit the injured middle toe. I was thinking wtf is going on. That shit never happens. Im a skier so i'll spare the forum from a pic of my feet.
All good , out with the shovels tuning up the jump trails this week. Cant wait to get on all the new trails. Soon!!

20240508_145549.jpg

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
Healing vibes! I can empathize. 4 days ago i snagged my middle toe on a big boulder and dislocated it put it popped back in. Black and blue and quite sore. The next morning i dropped a heavy coffee mug on my big toe. Right on the corner of the mug. Fkn L that one hurt made my stomach quizzy. So now my big toe nail is black. Glad it didnt hit the injured middle toe. I was thinking wtf is going on. That shit never happens. Im a skier so i'll spare the forum from a pic of my feet.
All good , out with the shovels tuning up the jump trails this week. Cant wait to get on all the new trails. Soon!!

View attachment 139939
I don’t mean to laugh but I think we need steel-toe shoes.

Thank-gawd my bike’s ok , cranks ok, peddles ok…but they had to remove the toenail, leaving me 9 toenails to paint 😉😁

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland

View attachment 139939
I would sympathise..but if you are going to ride the trail backwards ..what do you expect 😉😁

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
I think I’ll rest for a few days and comb a couple of hairs to the right. View attachment 139936

But…It’s Playoff-Time 😉👏
The wife always tells me a sore toe is a sore thing but a sore thing is not a sore toe . Womans humour .Get well soon

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles