Owner's Manual for a 2018 E160 900E

brw0513

May 18, 2019
Brisbane, Australia
I've recently purchased my first eMTB :) It's a 2018 E160 900E.

I've been looking for electronic copies of the Owner's Manual, plus any other component Manuals, that would have come with the bike at the time of original purchase.

Are the manuals at this link the best I'm going to find:

I'd appreciate any other links that would be helpful.

Thanks.

flash

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Nov 24, 2018
Wamberal, NSW Australia
Bikes only came with a generic manual. Nothing specific to the model or even the type (e160). There was some paperwork on the shock/fork as well but again not model specific. I still have mine (2019). Looked at it once and never again.

Great bike though. Still holds up as one of the most fun to ride eBikes available. Even compared to the new version, which I also have.

Gordon

urastus

⚡The Whippet⚡
May 4, 2020
Tasmania
I keep referring to the specs on mine (different model) for servicing etc. You might want to get hold of those while you still can - especially when you're looking for info on forks and shock! eONE-SIXTY 900-E - MERIDA BIKES. Save the whole page if you can. I'd also drop down all the arrows V in specs so that you get all the detail and do a screen dump or copy and paste into a doc. Getting the geometry info might come in handy too, especially when you want to get a new bike; you will know how to compare new measurements etc to what you already have (eg: you might want a bike with shorter or longer reach etc).

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles