Orbea Rise derailleur hanger, where to buy ?

faberle

Subscriber
Jun 29, 2021
France Haute Savoie
Below message received from Orbea customer service two weeks ago.

“The reference number for the DERAILLEUR HANGER STD X12 FS 21 7075 is X1600000.

Unfortunately we don't have it available at the moment, although we will make a change to the stock as soon as we are able to.”

Jeffsy29

May 6, 2020
Rockville MD
Below message received from Orbea customer service two weeks ago.

“The reference number for the DERAILLEUR HANGER STD X12 FS 21 7075 is X1600000.

Unfortunately we don't have it available at the moment, although we will make a change to the stock as soon as we are able to.”

Bummer - not surprising though. No emergency, we don't even have the bike yet. I just like having one in-hand with any new bike to avoid down-time. Cheap insurance.

I've had Specialized dealers using fear-tactics to steer me aware from Orbea, especially warranty issues, replacement parts availability, Support, etc. Hopefully it's not as bad as they make it out to be given their Levo SL is being challenged hard with the Rise.

b33k34

Apr 15, 2021
UK
Damned expensive options compared to the £15 for the Orbea one.

The spares they offer are useful and well priced in most cases. But damn that range extender cable is expensive.....£80!!! One of the retention tabs has broken off one of ours already. I thought I'd just pick up another but not at that price...

RickBullotta

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jun 5, 2019
USA
Der hangers seem like perfect candidates for 3D printing in this post pandemic apocalyptic parts vacuum.

A plastic hanger won't last a ride, and 3D printing metal is absurdly expensive when including amortized machine time and cost.

faberle

Subscriber
Jun 29, 2021
France Haute Savoie
After 5 weeks of wait, I finally got one (Orbea x1600000) delivered from veloboutiquepro. See comparison between the one I ordered from Pilo and the Orbea one.
rise hanger.JPG

Last edited:

b33k34

Apr 15, 2021
UK
After 5 weeks of wait, I finally got one (Orbea x1600000) delivered from veloboutiquepro. See comparison between the one I ordered from Pilo and the Orbea one.
View attachment 69620
What do you think of them both?

I've replaced one on my bike (and bent the one on there back straight and kept it for an emergency). Orbea one seemed to bend really easily (but that meant the XT mech was completely fine - I'd rather replace a £20 mech hanger than a £100 mech)

faberle

Subscriber
Jun 29, 2021
France Haute Savoie
Nothing really, I haven't mounted any of them as they are spare, and they look/feel similar quality. The cheaper X1600000 is certainly good enough.

mtb-steve

Nov 4, 2021
Cumbria
I've been using the Pilo one since early September, I managed to loose the bike in a ditch hidden by bracken and had to adjust the rear mech a little to carry on but that's been the only time I've had a problem so far.
I changed it as I was fairly certain the original was bent from new and I dont have the tool for checking the alignment.

LeMec

Jan 14, 2022
USA
Bringing up this older thread back up.
Anyone know who has these derailleur hangers readily available in the US?
Everyone seems to have a 10 day lead time on these:…

YokoOno

May 5, 2020
Colorado
Bringing up this older thread back up.
Anyone know who has these derailleur hangers readily available in the US?
Everyone seems to have a 10 day lead time on these:…
More expensive option, but excellent insurance and available. I keep one in my pack

morninseal

May 29, 2022
California
They're available for the Rise with 10/6-10/10 estimated date. REF.: X1600000REAR DERAILLEUR HANGER Nº50 X12 MTB STD, used my barcode / serial number to find in Gear > Spare Parts, $18 + $12 shipping to US.

LeMec

Jan 14, 2022
USA
They're available for the Rise with 10/6-10/10 estimated date. REF.: X1600000REAR DERAILLEUR HANGER Nº50 X12 MTB STD, used my barcode / serial number to find in Gear > Spare Parts, $18 + $12 shipping to US.
FYI- I got these from bikebling.com, within 3days of ordering. I ordered one from Orbea 3 days ago and it still hasn’t shipped., likely a 10 day turnaround. They are very slow, thus the reason for alternative locations search from my end.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles