Orbea Rise carbon - Does Eddy Current rear 2.6 fit?

YokoOno

May 5, 2020
Colorado
I'm a big fan of the 29x2.4 Eddy Current, but those are currently unavailable. Perhaps discontinued, as I don't see it on the Schwalbe USA website and I have an email inquiry into Schwalbe.

Can anyone confirm that the 29 x2.6 Eddy Current rear fits without chainstay clearance issues?

thanks.

BiGJZ74

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Mar 17, 2021
American Canyon, CA
I'm a big fan of the 29x2.4 Eddy Current, but those are currently unavailable. Perhaps discontinued, as I don't see it on the Schwalbe USA website and I have an email inquiry into Schwalbe.

Can anyone confirm that the 29 x2.6 Eddy Current rear fits without chainstay clearance issues?

thanks.
I ran an Eddy Current Rear for a while on my H15. A friend runs 2.6" in other brands on his m20 so I'm sure it would work on the carbon frame as well

YokoOno

May 5, 2020
Colorado
Thanks!
I've come to realize, that I've been running the 2.4 Eddy Current Front as a rear tire - that's why I can't find a 2.4 EC rear, because they've never made one! The rear 29 is 2.6 only.
I'm not into the rear tire (2.6) wider than the front tire (2.4) thing, so I'll likely keep running it like I have.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles