OneUp EDC pump mount for massive e-bike frames

fenwick458

Oct 6, 2020
Cumbria
Just tried to fit my EDC pump to my new Wild FS, but the frame is too big, needs some sort of spacer, or a different mount. I think it may even have to move up the downtube to clear part of the frame.

This seems like it would be a common problem with all e-bikes, any decent solutions available?

Last edited:

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
Just tried to fit my ECD pump to my new Wild FS, but the frame is too big, needs some sort of spacer, or a different mount. I think it may even have to move up the downtube to clear part of the frame.

This seems like it would be a common problem with all e-bikes, any decent solutions available?
If you’re able to provide a pic?
Myself, I carry a pump in my pac and a small water bottle on the frame. I know each bike is different and some kind of solution is possible.
I guess this is a bump for the pump?

Tim1023

Aug 25, 2020
Hamburg, Germany
I have the same problem with my Notstrom battery. As the wide frame gets in the way, the battery sits really high and pushes my water bottle into the suspension. Also needs extra tape on the frame as the battery is pressed hard against it.

I contacted Notstrom about a different mount solution, but didn't even get a reply.

So, if anyone out there has a solution, I'd love to hear!

fenwick458

Oct 6, 2020
Cumbria
made one myself today, bit crude but it does the job.
once I had nearly finished I took the battery out and realised the top black mount that is likely used for the range extender is removeable, and a neater solution would be to fasten another water bottle bracket on up there, and fasten the pump to that one then it could be tucked in a bit more too

DtEW

Dec 8, 2020
Bay Area, California

I had one of these. The bottle side is canted slightly, while the pump side is co-planar with that of the original cage mount.

Edit: Those spars on the Orbea might render this solution inadequate. Probably suitable for other eMTBs with merely large downtubes (eg. Levos), though.

fenwick458

Oct 6, 2020
Cumbria

I had one of these. The bottle side is canted slightly, while the pump side is co-planar with that of the original cage mount.

Edit: Those spars on the Orbea might render this solution inadequate. Probably suitable for other eMTBs with merely large downtubes (eg. Levos), though.

yeah on the Orbea the downtube isn't actually too wide, it's just the "spars" as you call them. I only had to move it straight up by about 30-40mm, and it has just enough side adjustment on the bracket to clear the frame
I think a neater solution would be to buy another 26.1 part from Orbea, modify it slightly and fit in in place of the top bracket, and then fit your pump higher up. and I might get round to that assuming the spare part is cheap and accessible enough

orbea.png

JoeBlow

Jul 7, 2019
South West, UK
I was considering either the One Up EDC or the Syncros Matchbox Tailor HV1.5 for my Orbea Wild and have considered the same issues. I have emailed Syncros, my preferred option, for advice. In the mean time and risking the danger of suggesting the obvious will the pump fitting mount the other way round?

Al

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles