Old guy sending it. Well he's trying anyway....

cabbynate

Sep 30, 2019
Las Vegas NV
It use to be so easy as a 14 year old. At 54 not so much but it's still a ton of fun...... Until you crash!:eek:
20191126_225627.jpg

cabbynate

Sep 30, 2019
Las Vegas NV
That photo has made my day. Thanks for posting, and for making me feel I’m not on my own chasing my long lost youth.
That is exactly what l'm attempting to do. Back then everything came so easy. Now I need an ebike just to peddle up the hill so I can get down it to launch the jumps and I don't jump anywhere near as far and high with a lot less style and grace lol

NULevo

Nov 7, 2019
Nottingham
Good stuff, I'm 64 and still trying to send it! So you have a good few years left yet. Perhaps not sending it quite as far but having fun. Also been building some step ups in the FOD in my retired time!

View attachment 22321 View attachment 22322

Brilliant! Thanks for sharing.

The only air I get at 56 is the panting after a short trail!

Shame your so far away, Love to be shown how to do that :)

Last edited:

cabbynate

Sep 30, 2019
Las Vegas NV
Good stuff, I'm 64 and still trying to send it! So you have a good few years left yet. Perhaps not sending it quite as far but having fun. Also been building some step ups in the FOD in my retired time!

View attachment 22321 View attachment 22322
That's awesome!! Your an inspiration to the senior guys!! As I progress I plan to work up to gaps and then who knows, maybe some bike parks and blue trails!

Neil P on an MTB

Jul 4, 2019
Redcar
Loving this thread, just hit 50 this year and clearly from listening to you all it really is where life begins. Thought I was being a bit crazy thinking of putting some jumps and tech stuff up in my back garden. So to put it in the words of today’s youth “#feelinginspired” ???

cabbynate

Sep 30, 2019
Las Vegas NV
Brilliant!

The only air I get at 56 is the panting after a short trail!

Shame your so far away, Love to be shown how to do that :)
Loving this thread, just hit 50 this year and clearly from listening to you all it really is where life begins. Thought I was being a bit crazy thinking of putting some jumps and tech stuff up in my back garden. So to put it in the words of today’s youth “#feelinginspired” ???
Just do it!

AdamDuckworth

Mar 3, 2019
Northamptonshire, UK
Good work chap. I'm 53.. and at Cannock a few weeks ago met a bloke on an old clockwork bike who said he only started riding when he was 70. He's now 83 and says he struggles a bit up the hills since his heart surgery a few months ago!
He had the full, proper kit on.I recall he was on a Santa Cruz.
And he looked longingly at my Levo. If there's anyone who deserves one, it's him.

Endoguru

Aug 21, 2019
Usa
At 64 I’m just starting to hit the smaller doubles, in the 10-12’ gap range is where I’m at currently. I never expected I would still be able to do this at this age. It sure has been fun. Go for it!

apac

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 14, 2019
S.Wales
The current advertising I’m seeing on this Page is for walk-in-baths... lol

imsuperimposed

Nov 27, 2019
AUS
Well you're all motivating me bike arrives this week, I haven't MTB's for about 15years, so hopefully I can catch up quickly! awesome work all!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles