EME

MUPPET
Subscriber
Aug 14, 2020
Zug
the life of a father of teenagers...

"hey dad, you look fat but you're all muscle"

cheers mate ?
I went on to explain what a backhanded compliment (stealth roast, left handed compliment) was ?

Trust me. When the brats get into their 40s and they were excellent Sports-folk it’s REVENGE time. !!

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
Broke my riding glasses, didn’t replace them, took a branch to my open eye, lay awake all night in pain, decided to spend some money on new ones and after ripping the piss out of @Ripping g for spending silly money, I did exactly the same... red chrome modelled by Sam!
64F7DC4A-7DD1-4B5B-A9F7-332E69B6224B.jpeg
C9BD9A55-6572-4E1A-AC4E-33C644FA6EA7.jpeg

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
Awesome. I too only ever made my own once on a stag doo but swear to this day it was the best ever
ive been at it for about 7-8 years now slowly perfecting my recipe and I got to the point where my domestic oven was the weak link in the pizza making process, it was more like baking than pizza making. this oven hits nearly 1000 farenheit and cooks em in 90 secs !!!

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
ive been at it for about 7-8 years now slowly perfecting my recipe and I got to the point where my domestic oven was the weak link in the pizza making process, it was more like baking than pizza making. this oven hits nearly 1000 farenheit and cooks em in 90 secs !!!
Yeah man its insane how a real pizza oven can cook em. We had an outdoor clay oven made for pizza making and it was an absolute cracking night, cant give temperature exacts but jeez it warm the cockles lol. Preparing the dough was the pain in the arse but once we mastered that the pizza flowed like wine

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
Do you have a link for this?
I'm looking for something for my wife's 50th
She's not really into pizza's but it is the thought isn't it?
It’s a bit expensive but hey, we’re all here cos we like spending money on toys right ?

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
Try to stand up on those narrow trails and balance with your body. The weight point moves lower and it is easier to control your ride.
Old bloke should know that ? The saddle is not your couch.

urastus

⚡The Whippet⚡
May 4, 2020
Tasmania
another EMTB old bloke joins the fold with his new haibike.. his 3rd ride out today and we could hit the singletrack thats unrideable in the winter.. it was scary enough in the dry !
yeah, that pine plantation looks like it isn't dry that often :); I'd be a sunshine biker there :rolleyes: (sunshine biker - one who rides when it's sunny)

Last edited:

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
Try to stand up on those narrow trails and balance with your body. The weight point moves lower and it is easier to control your ride.
Old bloke should know that ? The saddle is not your couch.
yea he will get there, im sure he has come from a big bike or enduro background where riders do stand up of course but not always at the same places..

Penttithefinn

Feb 3, 2021
Suffolk
A couple of days ago I went for a solo lap or 2 of the Tunstall and Rendlesham Viking trail, decided as there was no one about to avoid the pits, and was really flying, especially when I decided to jump from a bank. Next thing I was on the deck having landed mostly on my thigh, and quickly realised that my thumb was not allowing me to get the glove off, it was dislocated. Another 2 miles riding along twisty, bumpy up and down single track riding one handed, hardly able to bend my left leg was fun. Then off to A & E, had 1st x-ray on my thumb and was awaiting one for my leg which had swelled to a pro-cyclist size, sitting in the waiting room I fainted, I came around with loads of nurses around me helping me onto a trolley, it was then that I was told that I would be there sometime as there was a possibility of a brain injury........a grand day out!!!

Beezerk

Mar 23, 2019
Gateshead
A couple of days ago I went for a solo lap or 2 of the Tunstall and Rendlesham Viking trail, decided as there was no one about to avoid the pits, and was really flying, especially when I decided to jump from a bank. Next thing I was on the deck having landed mostly on my thigh, and quickly realised that my thumb was not allowing me to get the glove off, it was dislocated. Another 2 miles riding along twisty, bumpy up and down single track riding one handed, hardly able to bend my left leg was fun. Then off to A & E, had 1st x-ray on my thumb and was awaiting one for my leg which had swelled to a pro-cyclist size, sitting in the waiting room I fainted, I came around with loads of nurses around me helping me onto a trolley, it was then that I was told that I would be there sometime as there was a possibility of a brain injury........a grand day out!!!

Wow, I'd usually say thumbs up to a quick recovery but it wouldn't be appropriate here ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles