Levo SL Gen 1 Official Levo SL Thread

jemen

E*POWAH Master
Jun 1, 2018
Austria
There are also many many more hikers on the trails walking 3 or 4 abreast. Hikers do not hike single file unless the trail is a single track. That is the issue...not an increased number of mountain bikers.
The hikers will disappear when the lockdowns are going to be released, you will see;-)

TomH79

Jan 5, 2020
Finland
Did it allready.
Defo need a grommet

IMG_20200428_183143.jpg

Four Flusher

Jun 24, 2019
Reno
Hey all you SL owners, when you meet other riders on the trail, do they mistake your SL for a non powered bike? I live near Tahoe and thanks to hikers and horse riders, the US Forest is now restricting EMTBs.

losgatosgtr

Feb 7, 2020
Los Gatos, California
I would check in with TAMBA and Sierra buttes trail stewardship (SBTS) as they do a lot of work with the US Forest service, on Tahoe area and other local trails, and figure out what the real story is. Greg Williams from SBTS purposely takes out forrst land managers and forest service people on Shimano powered e-bikes, and they all love it, and typically gant access to eBikes. I sent Rob a description and links to this information a couple of months ago.

Also, PresidentTrump declared e-bikes the same as bicycles on federal park lands where they are legal on legal trails.

There are several areas of California that have also declared class 1 and class 2 e-bikes as normal bikes where they can go on trails where normal bikes are legal.

TomH79

Jan 5, 2020
Finland
Anyone knows the exact diametr of those nylon tubes that guides the housings trough frame?
Built the bike allready and forgot to measure....

jcmonty

Sep 5, 2018
California
Hey all you SL owners, when you meet other riders on the trail, do they mistake your SL for a non powered bike? I live near Tahoe and thanks to hikers and horse riders, the US Forest is now restricting EMTBs.

It's loud like others have said, but the switch to non powered is easy , and it pedals close to a normal trail bike. I hope they sort the ebike issue up there; I have been wanting to do another Tahoe trip (if travel ever happens again???). Might have to skip and go to Downieville - where Ebikes are golden!

p3eps

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
Less is more ✊

My bike is all black, so the only colour on it is these iridescent ‘highlights’!

Ergon grips, with the locking part rainbow.
Rainbow pedals
Rainbow tubeless valves
Rainbow headset spacer
Rainbow bolts on my stem, matchmakers, and brake mounts.

That’s it so far. I did buy a seat clamp thinking it was 34.9mm, but that’s the seat post diameter and I need 38.6mm - which I can’t get in rainbow.

I’d have liked the seat clamp and jockey wheels... and a few more silver screws changed over. That’d be enough ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles