Kenevo SL Official 2022 Kenevo SL (KSL) Megathread!

johned

Jul 30, 2022
UK
Magura has this magnet, which fits into the rotor, i don't if it could work.

@johned May i ask which magnet you used ?
I tried that Magura one, it wasn't detected by my KSL electronics so I fitted a Neodymium N52 10mm x 2mm Magnet off ebay.
I actually bought a pack of 5 in case the first one fell off but it never has

MatCret

Jan 21, 2024
France, FarWest France
Hi, for those who built a KENEVO SL or SL2 from a frame set, I have a few questions because I am planning to buy one:

-Can you tell me if it comes with a magnet for the sensor?
-It seems that the dropper+derailleur cables and housing are already fit, am I right?
-The KENEVO SL frameset comes with the Range Extender battery, is the KENEVO SL2 the same?
-Anyone measured the real max seat post insertion for a S2, because I found two different data...?

Thanks!

dirt-diggler

Oct 10, 2023
United Kingdom
Hi, for those who built a KENEVO SL or SL2 from a frame set, I have a few questions because I am planning to buy one:

-It seems that the dropper+derailleur cables and housing are already fit, am I right?
-The KENEVO SL frameset comes with the Range Extender battery, is the KENEVO SL2 the same?
-Anyone measured the real max seat post insertion for a S2, because I found two different data...?

Thanks!

I built up a 1.1 s-works, so from my experience

- yes
- yes

The last two I can't help with, sorry!

initzx

Jan 20, 2024
France
I tried that Magura one, it wasn't detected by my KSL electronics so I fitted a Neodymium N52 10mm x 2mm Magnet off ebay.
I actually bought a pack of 5 in case the first one fell off but it never has

Thanks, I will try gorilla glue and this magnet (y)

Geas

Jun 24, 2022
Austria

Thanks!
Hi,
I am currently building up an SL2 frameset.
- Yes.
- Yes. Brake housing needs to be done by yourself, but it's quite an easy job compared to other bikes (no need to remove motor or battery).
- Yes, came with an extender which is the same as on the SL1
- Can't help, mine is a S3.

MatCret

Jan 21, 2024
France, FarWest France
Hi,
I am currently building up an SL2 frameset.
- Yes.
- Yes. Brake housing needs to be done by yourself, but it's quite an easy job compared to other bikes (no need to remove motor or battery).
- Yes, came with an extender which is the same as on the SL1
- Can't help, mine is a S3.
Hi, thanks a lot.
Good to know that, product description lacks those details, these are important informations when building from a frame set.
I can also confirm what you both said, just got the answers from the french customer service.
Pretty good to know that the Range Extender is included!

Teoslav

Nov 4, 2023
Zagreb, Croatia
1000015257.jpg

Almost done with mine.
It will be a bit more than 20kg in size S5

MatCret

Jan 21, 2024
France, FarWest France
Hi, anyone has found a 155mm crankset that fits on the TURBO KENEVO SL2 1.2?
Technical infos says: "DUB" for the cranks fitted OEM and the kids TURBO LEVO with the same motor (I think...) is fitted with a 155mm crankset (SRAM X1). But all spare X1 crankset is "ISIS".

Waiting a response from the tech service from HOPE.
Response is: "Unfortunately, we do not make a crank that will fit the 1.2 motors I'm afraid, sorry."

-Any way to buy SPECIALIZED spare parts online(KIDS TURBO LEVO 155mm crankset)?
Thank you!

Last edited:

sethimus

Dec 31, 2023
Switzerland
Hi, anyone has found a 155mm crankset that fits on the TURBO KENEVO SL2 1.2?
Technical infos says: "DUB" for the cranks fitted OEM and the kids TURBO LEVO with the same motor (I think...) is fitted with a 155mm crankset (SRAM X1). But all spare X1 crankset is "ISIS".
Waiting a response from the tech service from HOPE.
-Anyway to buy a SPECIALIZED spare part (KIDS TURBO LEVO 155mm crankset)?
Thank you!
i ordered the kids cranks but haven‘t build up the bike yet

MatCret

Jan 21, 2024
France, FarWest France
Ah!
French Specialized distributor don't have those in stock...
Waiting for SRAM's reply about getting one of those crankset.
Dammit!
"Unfortunately, those cranks were made for the Specialized LevoSL HT kids and are an OEM part made just for Specialized. Those cranks cannot be purchased aftermarket through SRAM."

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles