Kenevo SL Official 2022 Kenevo SL (KSL) Megathread!

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Depends who you ask.

I'm running a progressive spring (because that was what was on the shock when I fitted it) and all my mates are running linear springs. I've swapped bikes with a mate who is a similar weight to me and honestly can't see a difference between the bikes.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I have considered getting an Amish seat post for uplift days. Just cut it as short as possible and have the seat slammed.

Killswitch73

Sep 15, 2018
West Midlands
Here we have a good and better discount code for the new Forx.bike discount code for all. I have permission from Steve to share this code. If anybody has bought the crank arms for the 10% please get in touch with Steve and he will sort it out.

Here is the post on my group.

Code is 20off.

Free shipping world wide.

Available 160mm for Kenevo SL , Levo SL (gen1 only due to dub patent on on gen2)

Also available in 155mm for full fat levo.

Please share if you would like to.

IMG_8919.png IMG_8934.jpeg IMG_8933.jpeg

Last edited:

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I've just got a 200mm wolftooth resolve working in mine and it gives plenty of drop.
oneup 180mm fits the S4 just fine
Neither of these responses are worth the electrons wasted to post them without more information.

I can happily fit either of those posts to my S3. I wouldn't be able to reach the pedals with the posts fully extended but hey, at least they fit... :rolleyes:

Hitorogoshi

May 19, 2020
South Africa
Neither of these responses are worth the electrons wasted to post them without more information.

I can happily fit either of those posts to my S3. I wouldn't be able to reach the pedals with the posts fully extended but hey, at least they fit... :rolleyes:
you should have just not bothered with my post when you saw S4 - yet you wasted electrons replying to it.
What more do you want to know king sire of the S3 frame riders?

nicknameless

Aug 14, 2020
Birmingham

Could you fit a sock in your mouth as well?

I did say depending on seat height. Mine is sitting 73cm bottom bracket to seat rails with 200mm post. Haven't tested max insertion but can't be much more.

DaveG01

Mar 27, 2023
Shills
I'm wondering why bike died at 9% left on a ride. Display working but no output. Turned it on and off a few times. So pedalled it home

Dax

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 25, 2018
FoD
What chainring are people using on the KSL with the T-Type transmission?

Dave_B

Subscriber
Aug 29, 2020
Newquay
are we expecting the new Kenevo SL to have mix wheel geo options like the new Levo SL?

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
The rumours suggest the frame is unchanged, but they are only rumours.

Geniusbiker

Jan 13, 2021
Germany
The rumours suggest the frame is unchanged, but they are only rumours.
Rumors for Kenevo SL Gen. 1 or Kenevo SL Gen. 2?
I know from my Specialized dealer that on the list of bikes for MY24 there´s no new KSL Gen. 2.
So if that´s true a new KSL Gen. 2 (with a new frame) should not be expected before MY25.
What in my opinion also has to be considered: when will we have a new Enduro?
Is the new Enduro again the base for the KSL Gen. 2? Is Specialized developing both bikes in one shot?
An indication could be the next Stumpjumper EVO. If the next Stumpjumper EVO looks like a twin of the
new Levo SL I think we can expect that they are going the same way with the KSL Gen. 2 and the next Enduro.
Question here: will the new Enduro be presented before the KSL Gen. 2 or will it be the other way around?

Dave_B

Subscriber
Aug 29, 2020
Newquay
What is the Kenevo SL like as a mullet?
Is the BB too low?
(I’m assuming it K SL is designed only be a full 29’r?)

Hitorogoshi

May 19, 2020
South Africa
What is the Kenevo SL like as a mullet?
Is the BB too low?
(I’m assuming it K SL is designed only be a full 29’r?)
it's a personal preference that you can only make a call on once you've ridden one. Some like it, some don't.
Also depends on your type/style of riding. I personally label the bike as a "slopeduro" and it can attach bike parks with a mullet setup very nicely. You might get hung up on heavier terrain. Give it a whirl

Geniusbiker

Jan 13, 2021
Germany
I bet both my nuts that the only change to the “Gen 2” Kenevo will be the new quieter motor and that’s it.
There is nothing else to change on it as the frame is perfect as it is.
Until they can fit an actual true 50nm motor the battery size will not change.

I´m pretty sure that Specialized will find something that makes the frame of the next Enduro/Kenevo SL even better!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles