OFFER NOW ENDED - If u want a new 2021- M-Ltd for £8100 or a M-Team at list in UK in days …

Phoenix

Dec 29, 2021
Devon
Hi guys n gals, will post a intro in the newbie forum soon, but meanwhile after a long time lurking (for medical reasons) I wanted to join and share what seems like a great deal if u want immediate delivery with a nice discount on the 2021 M-Ltd or full price for the Team in M/L/XL. I think it’s only coal/blue, but personally speaking that’s a result!

(Sigmasports dot com in case links are not permitted) - fwiw I spoke to Orbea in Spain yesterday about tyres, and the guy I spoke to was instantly familiar with sigma, in a good way.

I am in no way affiliated with this deal (other than buying an M-Ltd for myself!) - I have joined the forum to share the offer and availability after spending hours reading about y’all opinions on the bike and taking the plunge yesterday, so a big thank you to you , and I hope anyone interested can benefit :)

Seasons greetings and happy shredding

Nic

Phoenix

Dec 29, 2021
Devon
Not sure I will sleep much til I get mine next week!
You guys all seem to love it - I’ve well and truly taken the bait here ;)

Phoenix

Dec 29, 2021
Devon
Damn, the Rise bots are well programmed ! Thank you !
Seriously tho, for someone with health issues that will prevent ‘full send’ for many years at least, is there any good reason to buy the m-Team for a £200 premium over the M-Ltd - I can see that it is a ‘headline spec’ but for an infirm 80kg rider it looks like the Ltd is a ‘relative’ steal - please correct me if you think I’m wrong
I feel like if my health improves, the money was well spent and suspension/brake upgrades are worth every penny at that point - meanwhile I can easily stick a 203 rotor upfront if needed.

chrismechmaster

Subscriber
Dec 7, 2020
Newbury
I went with the the M team purely as the front forks were a better option for the sort or riding I do
The m ltd and m team are basically the same bike but slightly more travel on the front 160mm m team 150mm m ltd
There also fox 36 on the m team where I think fox 34 on the ltd

that’s the only reason I chose the mteam

chrismechmaster

Subscriber
Dec 7, 2020
Newbury
Damn, the Rise bots are well programmed ! Thank you !
Seriously tho, for someone with health issues that will prevent ‘full send’ for many years at least, is there any good reason to buy the m-Team for a £200 premium over the M-Ltd - I can see that it is a ‘headline spec’ but for an infirm 80kg rider it looks like the Ltd is a ‘relative’ steal - please correct me if you think I’m wrong
I feel like if my health improves, the money was well spent and suspension/brake upgrades are worth every penny at that point - meanwhile I can easily stick a 203 rotor upfront if needed.
You will love the bike happy riding 👍

GTBusso

Dec 26, 2021
Hitchin
Great prices at Sigma at the mo. I grabbed a 2021 M10 in white/pale green on Boxing Day. It had £700 off, so had to have it. First bike 8ve bought without a demo or even seeing it in the flesh. The only one I’ve seen in the flesh was an orange and green one on the back of a VW transporter. That was on the A1 the day after Boxing Day and it looked lithe, ready to rip.
I’m not sure the difference between ‘21 and ‘22 models, maybe the Fox 36 is the newer breed? Anyone know?

I’m a little bittersweet because i already have bikes that I love, but may not be needed. Plan is to parts off my Hightower on, wheels, tyres, bar, brakes, saddle and dropper. Give it a good ride and if it amazes me, the parts, I’ll either sell as effectively new or build the Hightower up with them and unfortunately let my baby go.

lots of really stupid ideas going around in my head right now-
Buy a 140mm Fox 34- so it can also be a lighter trail weapon- sell my Blur.
Buy a Coil for big mountain days.
Mullet it with offset bushings, my Hightower is Mulleted, I love it in corners and my little legs prefer it.

Way too excited.

Phoenix

Dec 29, 2021
Devon
Way too excited.

Feeling that too bro!
Glad nobody has talked me off the ledge - feeling full launch support!
Also hoping others see this post and take the leap - the Sigma deals seem to be the only ones out there right now.on a bike that was rated one of the best of 2021. Maybe the Hydro is giving pause to some

From what I can see, the 2022 has better instant compatibility with the new Shim colour display if you want that (I don’t). Otherwise you need to switch cables to fit it (no biggie as I understand it)
Maybe the 2022 has the newer Fox forks, not seen any info on that, and would not make me wait!

chrismechmaster

Subscriber
Dec 7, 2020
Newbury
I wouldn’t worry about the display on the new bikes either I use a garmin 830 and the Info the rise / ep8 relays to the garmin is perfect
Speed / cadence / Max cadence/ power mode/ battery level etc

Nebo1ss

Dec 21, 2021
London
Hi guys n gals, will post a intro in the newbie forum soon, but meanwhile after a long time lurking (for medical reasons) I wanted to join and share what seems like a great deal if u want immediate delivery with a nice discount on the 2021 M-Ltd or full price for the Team in M/L/XL. I think it’s only coal/blue, but personally speaking that’s a result!

(Sigmasports dot com in case links are not permitted) - fwiw I spoke to Orbea in Spain yesterday about tyres, and the guy I spoke to was instantly familiar with sigma, in a good way.

I am in no way affiliated with this deal (other than buying an M-Ltd for myself!) - I have joined the forum to share the offer and availability after spending hours reading about y’all opinions on the bike and taking the plunge yesterday, so a big thank you to you , and I hope anyone interested can benefit :)

Seasons greetings and happy shredding

Nic
I got my bike here and happy with service so far. I had in fact ordered elsewhere with a confirmed delivery which kept slipping. When i discovered that they had stock i cancelled my original order for which i was already waiting 3 months and got a bike in seven days.

SteBee

Dec 6, 2021
UK
If i buy from Sigma if anything goes wrong with the bike would other orbea dealers (leisure lakes) cover warranty? Sigma is 100+ miles away from me

Shjay

Apr 30, 2019
Kent
If i buy from Sigma if anything goes wrong with the bike would other orbea dealers (leisure lakes) cover warranty? Sigma is 100+ miles away from me
9/10 it will be motor or electric issues so any Shimano service centre would help

chrismechmaster

Subscriber
Dec 7, 2020
Newbury
No highly unlikely

I brought a orbea rise m team from balfes bikes it was the only place that had stock
Now I have three orbea dealers closer to me as balfes is 100 miles away I have contacted ALL three and unless I am prepared to pay for the work they will not take on a warranty claim on a bike they haven’t sold as there virtually nothing in it for them
Hope this help

chrismechmaster

Subscriber
Dec 7, 2020
Newbury
Sorry just seen shjay comment above
and true if it’s a motor or a shimano fault then yes any service centre should help however if your looking for a orbea dealer to take up a general warranty claim they won’t there tell you to go back to where you purchased it

the three orbea dealers closest to me WONT even sell me a range extender as I didn’t buy the bike from them so that tells me I would have no chance using them if something went wrong !!

Obikaii

Jan 10, 2022
Devon
Hi guys,new member here.
I've just had an interesting chat with a member of staff from Sigma sports.
I had a discounted M ltd in my basket at the price of £8099,was in there for about a week,went back into it today to purchase & the price had gone back to £8999.
So I used their messaging service to ask if they would honour the lower price,the guy I spoke to says he searched for the listing at the lower price but couldn't find it anywhere.
So I sent the link to this thread to prove my case,but he still went down the computer says no route,can't find any evidence of a lower price ever,despite the evidence to the contrary on this thread.
I'm still waiting for a final answer on if they will admit the mistake or not.
My question to Phoenix the OP is,did he purchase one for the price of £8099?

Phoenix

Dec 29, 2021
Devon
Hi guys,new member here.
I had a discounted M ltd in my basket at the price of £8099,was in there for about a week,went back into it today to purchase & the price had gone back to £8999.
So I used their messaging service to ask if they would honour the lower price,the guy I spoke to says he searched for the listing at the lower price but couldn't find it anywhere.
So I sent the link to this thread to prove my case,but he still went down the computer says no route,can't find any evidence of a lower price ever,despite the evidence to the contrary on this thread.

They changed their prices today - removed the discounts on all the M range bikes that had offers. Thats what happened here, the sale ended ...
FYI, Orbea themselves have increased their prices on at least some of the H range this week too.

Nebo1ss

Dec 21, 2021
London
Hi guys,new member here.
Not sure I understand why you expect them to honour a price you left in your basket for a week without purchasing.

Obikaii

Jan 10, 2022
Devon
If you don't ask & you don't get.
I wasn't expecting much,it was the fact that they couldn't find any record of it ever being discounted, and seemed to think I was making it up,even when I had the evidence of this thread to back it up.

SteBee

Dec 6, 2021
UK
If you don't ask & you don't get.
I wasn't expecting much,it was the fact that they couldn't find any record of it ever being discounted, and seemed to think I was making it up,even when I had the evidence of this thread to back it up.
[/QUOTE
It was definitely discounted I bought my wife a mltd

Obikaii

Jan 10, 2022
Devon
So the update is that it was a glitch on their system,they've now found the listing.
Thanks for the replies confirming it,much appreciated.
Sigma have agreed to honour the price as well,so it was definitely worth asking:unsure:
Squeaky Wheel that gets the grease,so the saying goes.
So big thank you to David from Sigma,& if anyone is buying anything bike related then Sigma are a good place to go,it would of been easy to tell me to do one,very pleased with the outcome.
Plus I've bought a pair of rockshox Lyrik Ultimate to replace the Fox 34's & in the time its taken to get the bike sorted they have been discounted down to £781,result.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles