New E-Tube cant get it to work

caspian40

Jun 30, 2020
IP12
Hi all i have just updated the E-tube app on my phone to the new version i can open the app but i cant make any assist adjustments it comes up Error no cable connection?, i never needed one with the old app and now i cant find an old app on play store. The bike i have is the Merida E-one sixty 900e the old app allowed bluetooth connectivity why now does it require a cable connection?

flash

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Nov 24, 2018
Wamberal, NSW Australia
The app is boloxed. Can't connect to mine anymore either. Just get bumped out as soon as I hit the customise button.

ST Unlocker still works. A few bucks for the same control as the Shimano app and 30 Euro to unlock everything. Just don't upgrade to the latest firmware if you want to use STunlocker.

Gordon

caspian40

Jun 30, 2020
IP12
The app is boloxed. Can't connect to mine anymore either. Just get bumped out as soon as I hit the customise button.

ST Unlocker still works. A few bucks for the same control as the Shimano app and 30 Euro to unlock everything. Just don't upgrade to the latest firmware if you want to use STunlocker.

Gordon
Hi Gordon

Thanks for your reply unfortunately i did update the firmware had a (blonde moment) and STunlocker now no longer works, had to take the bike into my local dealer to see if he could roll back the firmware and have just received a call back from him to say he cant roll back and now bike is back in stock mode. cant use e-tube and now STunlocker poxy firmware update poxy app live and learn

flash

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Nov 24, 2018
Wamberal, NSW Australia
Hi Gordon

Thanks for your reply unfortunately i did update the firmware had a (blonde moment) and STunlocker now no longer works, had to take the bike into my local dealer to see if he could roll back the firmware and have just received a call back from him to say he cant roll back and now bike is back in stock mode. cant use e-tube and now STunlocker poxy firmware update poxy app live and learn
Send Vadl an email. He might be able to help with the rollback.

Gordon

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles