New Cube Stereo Hybrid rider

waveydaveydiver

Dec 15, 2019
Fleet
Hello all, I expect to be taking delivery of a Cube Stereo Hybrid HPC 160 SL from my local shop soon. I've got back into the sport of MTB, Enduro, XC etc recently riding with the guys and girls of FMG around the Ewshot army training areas. Its been a blast so far but hard on the legs and cardio, hence the new bike. It's about max time to leisure time for me! I don't have enough leisure time so I want to maximize the time I have and be able to keep up with all the other riders. I'm getting there and plan to take a course in the new year to better understand the art of riding jumps. Seen lots of videos and just can't wait to get the courage/bottle to hit some proper launchers :). Look forward to meeting more people from this community and enjoying more days out and riding. cheers Davey.

z1ppy

E*POWAH Master
May 11, 2018
West Mids
Welcome to the forum, have fun on the new bike, a friend has just bought the hpc 160 action team version & is very impressed

waveydaveydiver

Dec 15, 2019
Fleet
Welcome to the forum, have fun on the new bike, a friend has just bought the hpc 160 action team version & is very impressed
I did look at that one but moor money and the spec on the model I bought will be more than enough for me. The Action team is awesome though!

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
Great bike. I just got that one in the 140 version for my wife, and I bought the 160 HPC TM. Haven't ridden it yet as I want to invisiframe it before I take it out for a thrash. Got the foil yesterday, but it will have to wait till after christmas. Not to worry as I have the Cube Hybrid 160 from a couple of years ago.

waveydaveydiver

Dec 15, 2019
Fleet
Great bike. I just got that one in the 140 version for my wife, and I bought the 160 HPC TM. Haven't ridden it yet as I want to invisiframe it before I take it out for a thrash. Got the foil yesterday, but it will have to wait till after christmas. Not to worry as I have the Cube Hybrid 160 from a couple of years ago.
Go on get out there! Waiting for Chrimbo ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles