Mendips Cube Stereo 140t rider

Cupracraig

Jan 20, 2023
Mendips
Hi guys,
I have had my ebike about 6 months now but only just discovered the forum via Rob' youtube channel
I am currently having some issues with the bike and errors, its with the electricbikeshop who i purchased it from for investigations and repairs. Looking like a duff battery causing a battery overheat error even if the battery is cold/room temp. Just awaiting some confirmation from Bosch but having to chase the shop constantly which is super fustrating.

Looking to hopefully meet ome more riders into spring and get out on some more epic rides if they can sort the bike out.

1674233315899.png
1674233347703.png

I also have been fiddling with my sons Ebalance bike to make it a bit more off road friendly. Planning to double the power from 24 to 48v and 100w to 350w motor.

1674233415247.png

Cupracraig

Jan 20, 2023
Mendips
I had a call from the shop today and Bosch have confirmed there is an issue with the battery pack which is causing an overheat error within a mile. So thats being replaced under Warranty.

I thought that buying into Ebikes this late on in their development would have caused less issues, but alas, i have been bitten. I'll have to give it 100 hard miles and do everything i can to throw an error before i'm happy...But at least i can ride again soon

Mikinick

Apr 1, 2023
Barcelona
Hi guys,

Was The problem fixed by changing the battery?
I m having error 68001A "battery temperature too high". Is this the error you have seen?
I have a Conway with Bosch Gen4 750Ah + kiox 300

Cupracraig

Jan 20, 2023
Mendips
yes, that was one of the key issues it was having. The shop replaced the battery under warranty and that resolved it. its come up a few times on facebook groups, you just have to be pushy with the shops as they are all still quite new to the system

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles