Lexle

Jun 4, 2023
Germany
Anybody more details available, only found this Pic SOURCE: VeloBiz

IMG_1059.jpeg

Lexle

Jun 4, 2023
Germany
I thought the new Levo would have a more powerful version of the new SL honeycomb motor instead of a Brose
As I heard it will be Brose again .. as the Brose will be launched at Eurobike , Spec should be presenting as well

Lexle

Jun 4, 2023
Germany
As I heard it will be Brose again .. as the Brose will be launched at Eurobike , Spec should be presenting as well
Edit dealer said no new Levo this year, so maybe no Brose in future… we wil see

Lexle

Jun 4, 2023
Germany
It will be a next year model ;).
FYI I have no information, but this kind of sleight of hand is normal.
Sounds a bit unrealistic l, if Speci would remain lead customer of Brose, they would never accept to let somebody else having the motor presented or available before them .. I bet we will see a full power Mahle in 2024,

Lexle

Jun 4, 2023
Germany
It might be the SRAM branded Brose motor we see launched at Eurobike..?
There will be no SRAM branded Brose, this was only a try, SRAM bought AMPRIO in January they will bring on their own SRAM Motor

gbcoke

Aug 28, 2022
italy
They tried 2 years with it and did not manage.. That’s why they bought a Company.. We will see
I Don't like/trust Brose as I've seen so many broken motors but aperantly there are new internals in this new motor.
I also agree it's really strange they bought Amprio and will use another company's motor,maybe it's for future motors??

Lexle

Jun 4, 2023
Germany
I Don't like/trust Brose as I've seen so many broken motors but aperantly there are new internals in this new motor.
I also agree it's really strange they bought Amprio and will use another company's motor,maybe it's for future motors??
They bought the engineers of Amprio because they couldn’t realize it on their own. The Brose was a Try but as I know it will not be in series, they do a new one look att the patents they have..

E-MAD MALC

Subscriber
Nov 16, 2021
EAST SUSSEX
Brose is a company that's been around many years in the electrical automation game
I can't see them letting the opportunity having one of the best Ebike motors slip away
They must be working hard to come up with a bullet proof sometime
They bought the engineers of Amprio because they couldn’t realize it on their own. The Brose was a Try but as I know it will not be in series, they do a new one look att the patents they have..

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
It's been released .. The "Drive 3" .. Available next year.

As already pictured earlier in the thread :

1687357053073.png

48v instead of 36v , Torque up from 90nm to 95nm. Weighs 2.9kg

There's also the Concept Drive motor, which includes a stepless transmission (limited to 60nm) and from the looks of it, not intended for EMTB.

1687357074575.png

Not hugely exciting ...

Wiltshire Warrior

E*POWAH Master
Jul 3, 2018
Poole
take a look inside any audi door cards- the window and lock motors are all brose

E-MAD MALC

Subscriber
Nov 16, 2021
EAST SUSSEX

Kimmoi

Jul 6, 2018
Finland
I like and trust. My 2021 Levo Comp this morning:

IMG_4144.PNG

My next bike will be Turbo Levo also, that's for sure. Soon 10K and battery health is still 100% also.
2021 Levo Comp has been fantastic, fits like a glove as they say.

2024-models, veeery interested what is about to come.:love:

AlumiPro

May 1, 2023
California
Anyone know what bike this is?…..featuring the new Brose Drive3.
I really like the look. Similar looking to the sold out Crestline.

IMG_6051.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles