New bike day

MsO

Dec 11, 2018
swindon
Got me 160 TM today from tredz cycles spent all afternoon making adjustments etc tubeless set up and guess what emailed tredz to ask them to put latest software on bike when they were building it and it's got the old one 1,0.2 nearly 5 grand on a bike and they can't be bothered to do that ?

MsO

Dec 11, 2018
swindon
IMG_20200720_204820.jpg

miPbiP

E*POWAH Master
Jul 8, 2019
Surrey Hills.
Got me 160 TM today from tredz cycles spent all afternoon making adjustments etc tubeless set up and guess what emailed tredz to ask them to put latest software on bike when they were building it and it's got the old one 1,0.2 nearly 5 grand on a bike and they can't be bothered to do that ?

it's probably box in-box out. doubt they ever opened it.

7869hodgy

Jul 15, 2020
Reading
it's probably box in-box out. doubt they ever opened it.

And they are in the business of banging bikes out the door and are adjusting to new customer requirements re: software........software......on a push bike.....WTF

Enjoy the new bike.

MsO

Dec 11, 2018
swindon
The software update takes 5 minutes thought they would plug it in to check it over anyway to see if it was all ok

MsO

Dec 11, 2018
swindon
I put my speed box 3 straight on the cube when I got it dropped bike off at lbs for new update with it still on the bike no errors came up on report new software installed rode the bike for a couple of miles with it off new update is loads better turned on the speed box and big smiles turns it into a right weapon ??

MsO

Dec 11, 2018
swindon
Definitely getting more pedal strikes on the cube than the trek rail 7 anyone else gets alot of pedal strikes

andyadam

Apr 16, 2020
fife, scotland
i have the exact model, about 4 months old now, no issues, great bike, like some other comments here though i do get more pedal strikes than previous bikes
i also had to sort those cables out , tredz did a piss poor job of the cabling and cockpit, it looked like an oversize landing net out in front of the bars (one length of pre determined cables for every size bike ie extra large cables no matter what size frame you buy) and there is one real bad design flaw at the rear shock housing mounts that holds water like a bloody duck pond !!!.........but it rides and climbs amazing in my opinion :)

and my disposable masks for hitting the shop for a snickers bar when out on a lengthy run are neatly housed between the battery and the cover :) Enjoy your new bike

Jeffw

Mar 2, 2019
North West
ordered my Cube Stereo 160 SL today (Medium - pick up in 2 weeks) - last one in stock and my LBS not sure when next stock are arriving. Just as well i got it - a guy was looking at a HPC in large, went off to have a think, came back 10 minutes later and said he would have the SL medium instead......sold! He was gutted!

I did say he could have it for £10k!

Nice guy with a sense of humour. His Mrs gave him a bollicking though.

And they are doing the Bosch CX Upgrade to 85nm....and tubeless of course.

Can't wait!

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
Nice bike. Same as what I have.
May I suggest you getthe invisiframe kit or something to protect the sensitive paintjob. I did mine before I took it out for my first ride. It really helps.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles