New bike day tomorrow!

GMLS

Jun 22, 2020
Surrey
Well there I was enjoying a quiet pint at Dorking Brewery after picking up my weekend quota and got a call to say my Cube HPC140 TM was in and being prepared for collection tomorrow 2 months ahead of schedule! I wonder whether they are under promising these days but I'll take that thank you!

1 more sleep and the roofing of the garage is going to have to wait a bit longer!

Last edited:

GMLS

Jun 22, 2020
Surrey
Completed by first ride out yesterday in the Surrey Hills and what a blast. I only had a a couple of hours before having a prior commitment and the bike did exactly what I wanted it for, that is in that I covered nearly twice the distance in the same time as my clockwork bike and still had a good work out.
It was only 30% charged when I picked it up and then I found the Bosch charger only had a 2 pin euro plug so had to nip out to the shops for an adapter and wait a few hours to get to 60% charge. It had been well set up and felt plush and planted on the Summer Lightening trail.
I've added a Fidlock bottle cage, V12 pedals and a couple of colour coded valve caps with a Bel Air seat to come (although the seat supplied is nice and comfy so will going onto my clockwork Whyte). I've subsequently raised the seat slightly and pushed it a little further back on the rails.

So all together well pleased

HPC 140TM.jpg

KeithO

Apr 9, 2020
England
Nice choice there!!!! ?

how do you find the assegai front? I’ve got a minion DHR to go on when my rear is worn out and wanted either minion DHF or assegai up front to complement the rear

GMLS

Jun 22, 2020
Surrey
Cheers.Loving it.
First EMTB so still getting used to it but certainly finding as much grip as the Magic Mary's I'm used to on my clockwork.I've only used them on the dry conditions in the Surrey Hills and stoll experimenting with tyre pressures but all positive so far

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles