new battery harness connection decoy yt

Poupy

Mar 27, 2020
France
hello I sent my decoy to yt for engine change following repeated e10 errors, they also modified the electrical connection with the battery with this system

Before
After

Who has this system ?

Screenshot_20210814-125850_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210814-125904_Gallery.jpg

thebarber

E*POWAH Elite
May 28, 2018
Norfeast
Where did you have to send it and what was the turnaround?
I spoke to yt uk yesterday and they confirmed warranties would be dealt within uk.

Poupy

Mar 27, 2020
France
I sent the bike to Germany, for the motor and the electrical system it took more than 2 months

Sam233

Jul 19, 2020
Germany
I can't see the difference. Are these two pics before(in your hand)/after(installed)? I tried hard to compare, any captn here?

Sapientiea

Jul 12, 2019
Netherlands
It looks like YT added a small back plate (silver one?) this will shorten the length between the two battery bolts. Also the contact plates for the battery are now surrounded with a guide (?) plate to prevent lateral movement maybe? I will have a check what mine looks like (2019 decoy). BTW never had any error from battery related stuff. Only thing I have is that if I do not tighten the bottom bolt enough first I get a creaking sound when pedaling :)

Poupy

Mar 27, 2020
France
It looks like YT added a small back plate (silver one?) this will shorten the length between the two battery bolts. Also the contact plates for the battery are now surrounded with a guide (?) plate to prevent lateral movement maybe? I will have a check what mine looks like (2019 decoy). BTW never had any error from battery related stuff. Only thing I have is that if I do not tighten the bottom bolt enough first I get a creaking sound when pedaling :)
that's exactly what it

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles