Other Need purchase advice - 2018 specialized turbo levo comp fsr

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
.............and yet it seems your 1.3 motor expired and had to be changed. You do not say how much the 2018 bike is or whether it is a private sale or a shop. With the amount of new kit on it, it sounds like it has been well used. If you budget will stretch to it I would recommend looking at 2020 bikes.

rogerf

Jun 8, 2022
Germany
.............and yet it seems your 1.3 motor expired and had to be changed. You do not say how much the 2018 bike is or whether it is a private sale or a shop. With the amount of new kit on it, it sounds like it has been well used. If you budget will stretch to it I would recommend looking at 2020 bikes.

Last edited:

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Sounds too expensive to me. Buying secondhand poses some risks. The 2018 model will have no warranty. If you are limited to that sort of budget you would be better off looking at lower cost brands. If you are set on a Levo, there is a huge choice on Ebay and Facebook marketplace ( many not selling because they are asking silly money........so try some offers). A 2020 Levo will have a 4 year warranty on the motor from date of purchase. A genuine owner would be able to show you their original purchase receipt ( which you need if you buy it so you can access the warranty), and show you a MC photo with details of mileage, number of battery charge cycles and condition. The number of charge cycles should tally with the mileage. If it is a 500w/h battery average is c 30 miles per charge cycle.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles