My Rail, Resting on Stuff

Third-Reef

Apr 1, 2021
20210606_061734.jpg

6AM and it was 80 deg. F. It got to 110F that afternoon

Top of Bump and Grind trail in Palm Desert Ca.

BiGJZ74

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Mar 17, 2021
American Canyon, CA
Hey neighbor, I'm riding the mountain on the horizon above your handlebars in that second shot - gorgeous day today.
I noticed but have never been to that spot yet. I did a night ride out that way Monday night up to the top of Slacker Hill from the Tennessee Valley lot. Great View (Rail resting on the ground in the dark lol)
IMG_2265.jpg

Smittylube

May 14, 2021
Santa Cruz
Looks amazing, I haven't been there yet either. I'm thinking of hitting up Tam tomorrow.
I live 1/2 mile from this park. Tons of trails and if you feel like a longer ride cross the river to UCSC, Wilder and beyond. I typically ride more bear mountain trails, my buddy was showing me his evening route.

markloch

May 14, 2021
NorCal
Did you ride in to the City from Marin

Yes, along Sausalito waterfront and over the bridge, then along the SF waterfront, ferry to Tiburon, ride home along the water. Basically the reverse rental-bike tourist route. Pavement makes it so easy, and most of it is bike/multi-use paths. Just need to mind all the tourists. A routine ride of mine takes advantage of the flat waterside ride to the GG bridge, then returning through GGNRA via Rodeo, Tennessee Valley, Muir Beach. I've thought to try the reverse loop, with Sausalito as the last leg - a good visitor's ride finishing up with food/drinks on the waterfront. Did you make it to Tam last week? If you use Komoot I can recommend a few decent rides.

BiGJZ74

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Mar 17, 2021
American Canyon, CA
Yes, along Sausalito waterfront and over the bridge, then along the SF waterfront, ferry to Tiburon, ride home along the water. Basically the reverse rental-bike tourist route. Pavement makes it so easy, and most of it is bike/multi-use paths. Just need to mind all the tourists. A routine ride of mine takes advantage of the flat waterside ride to the GG bridge, then returning through GGNRA via Rodeo, Tennessee Valley, Muir Beach. I've thought to try the reverse loop, with Sausalito as the last leg - a good visitor's ride finishing up with food/drinks on the waterfront. Did you make it to Tam last week? If you use Komoot I can recommend a few decent rides.
I ended up Riding Tam Yesterday, I started from Glen Dr. I just started using Komoot but typically use Strava to record my regular and now eMTB rides.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles