My bike not leaning on things ....

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
A totally useless and pointless thread ....

Pictures of your bike (not wife) in odd positions ...

Sadly, this isn't mine, it was a friends .. but it's a good start ..

not leaning.png

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Was that just you Zim, or did the horses also join in? ;)
Being in the country, as you'd expect politicians think Paris IS France so essential services are dropping off.

Mud bath it is. Now they seem to have banned cycling I can't combine bathing and fitness into the same activity...

Joking aside, we don't seem to be getting deliveries in the country, so ordering things hasn't worked out too well. Should be ok in the UK as you have a higher population density.

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 14, 2019
Norfolk
Viva la France!

The local rural Gendarmerie can enforce this? I'd have thought, they'd be hot footing it to the nations capital, to ensure that this weeks Charlie Hebdo, isn't delayed further, under the current pandemic restrictions..

I didn't realise that your Borat mankini was seasonal, or so, last season chap. Hang in there, brother...

GrahamPaul

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Nov 6, 2019
Andalucía
Joking aside, we don't seem to be getting deliveries in the country, so ordering things hasn't worked out too well. Should be ok in the UK as you have a higher population density.

I ordered some new tyres from Germany last week. I received an email this morning from DHL asking me whether I was going to be at home tomorrow... :ROFLMAO:

p3eps

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
I ordered a seat post clamp from Italy last Thursday morning, and TNT delivered it about 30 hours later to the UK.
Big upset at my work - as it was bound to be infected / contaminated with Covid coming from Italy!!

Worst part... I ordered 34.9 as that was my seat tube size - not realising the clamp needed to be about 38mm. £35 down the pan!!

levity

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Founding Member
Feb 15, 2018
SoCal
It's a Levo SL

Oh, the mud. "Desert gumbo" - fine silt found in washes after flash floods.
Slick. As. Snot. Ask me how I know.

OldBean

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
East anglia
mine leaning on the grass so gummed up I could not pedal it anymore.!
Big disadvantage of mudguards ..kept the mud off me but stuck it to the tyres instead.
Carrying an E bike plus mud is no joke for us oldies!! amazing how there are no sticks/old branches when you need them.
muddy bike .jpg

Janc

Oct 22, 2019
Dorset
Being in the country, as you'd expect politicians think Paris IS France so essential services are dropping off.

Mud bath it is. Now they seem to have banned cycling I can't combine bathing and fitness into the same activity...

My laptop didn't arrive on Friday.....as scheduled

Aug 25, 2018
Randa, Switzerland
My bulls and my kid bike leaning on the ground. We went yesterday for a little ride down hill, and for the way back I've had to pull him all the way up. Good exercise, but I don't know how the motor will deal with this extra weight.
IMG_20200322_155138.jpg
IMG_20200322_155213.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles