MTB Fitness

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Has any tried the plans offered by MTB Fitness on Facebook?

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
To be honest if I was trying to be competitive then I might give a flying fk what anyone else thought about my fitness ( or lack of ) ..but I'm not ..
I know what I'm capable of ..and happy in my own skin ..😉😊
( just in case that's picked up the wrong way ..I'm not "having a go " 😁 )

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I'm not trying to be "competitive", just increase my enjoyment on the bike. Biking was fun when I first started, then I lost 30kg and it became more fun. Based on that, being fitter will make it more funnerer and also enable me to enjoy said increased lever of fun for longer, both in daily duration and number of years active.

Bummers

Mar 12, 2022
UK
124 views and no replies? Perhaps what the clockwork riders say about ebikers is true and we're all lazy fat knackers... :ROFLMAO:

I get adverts for it all the time but ignore it. I thought the thread might be your experience of it hence having a look😂. I don't know anyone who's used it.

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
I use a few tips and training methods from Fit4Racing, is that the same guy?

I have generated my own workout schedule using that and other stuff from yoga etc that really helps but its definitely old bloke oriented.. its been so useful to me that I thought about making a video on it.

urastus

⚡The Whippet⚡
May 4, 2020
Tasmania
My partner does. I'll get her to comment tomorrow. I do know she likes it and has been following it for about 1 year now. She says she is much stronger / fitter on the bike and can do more. She has always gone to gym, but not with a focus on mtb.

OK, here she is; I promise I won't leave her here alone.

Gail:

Heya, I've been using MTB fitness since 2020, and have it really great. It's supercheap; doesn't time out, you've got access to the videos. It's 5 workouts per week - 3 strength, 2 intervals. I've stuck to the plan pretty loosely eg it might take me 10 days to complete the 5 workouts. Even then I know I'm still making better gains than the general gym membership. The kicker was after 8 weeks doing the 12 week course, we went on an mtb holiday; I was able to clear features I'd never done before purely because I had the strength and power. There are videos that go with the exercises and Matt Mooney (the dude) gives plenty of variations to cater for a range of fitness levels. The plan also includes gym and home programs. The home programs use resistance bands. This was helpful for me when I was travelling for work.

She's gone now :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
What's Facebook? Should give you a clear understanding of my position on this...

I ride for me. Like you, Doomanic, lost some significant weight and just enjoy it more!

urastus

⚡The Whippet⚡
May 4, 2020
Tasmania
I actually introduced Gail to his emails - I was finding them useful. I haven't paid for his course - but this is because I've never been able to complete a normal gym routine, or even a split routine. I do some weights (two exercises each day) and stretching at home. The bike is my leg and aerobic workout. He does have a web site; like most businesses these days he also uses fb

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles