MOTOR DISCONNECTION PROBLEM AND SPEEDOMETER THAT DOES NOT SIGN SPEED ON HAIBIKE NDURO2.5 2021 WITH PW-X2 ENGINE

luca

Buongiorno at tutti ho un problema sulla mia ebike (che ha percorso poco più di 300 km, premettendo che il sensore sembra correttamente montato, il contachilometri rimane a 0, il motore da assistenza per una decina di metri e poi si stacca, dopo alcuni secondi tenta di riattaccarsi a scatti.... Qualcuno ha idea da dove possa derivare il problema ? il problema mi si è verificato alla partenza di un giro, il pulsante di avanzamento manuale funziona così come anche i selettori di velocità, Grazie a tutti per l'attenzione.
Luca

jerry

Dec 22, 2018
Belgium
Ich habe ein wirklich shönes Antwort auf ihre Frage. Bitte melden Sie sich (im Privatbericht), und ich werde mich gerne erklären.

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
Ciao Luca! En ymmärtänyt yhtään mitä kysyit. Ehkä olisi parempi kysyä se englanniksi? This is an international forum, maybe better ask in english

Staff member
Subscriber
Jul 15, 2020
FORUM
Hello everyone I have a problem on my ebike, which has traveled just over 300 km, assuming that the sensor seems to be correctly mounted, the odometer remains at 0, the motor assist for about ten meters and then it stops assisting, after a few seconds try to hang up in jerks .... Anyone have any idea where the problem may come from? the problem occurred to me at the start of a lap, the manual advance button works as well as the speed selectors, Thanks to all for the attention.
Luca

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
Is the magnet misplaced?

1624390911876.png

Michael12345

Dec 16, 2021
Prague
Hello i have the same issue what was the fix? Can you help me plsease i think might be the pas sensor or something inside the yamaha pw motor?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles