Levo Gen 2 mode position switch orientation

Cavi

Jun 15, 2020
California, usa
This will probably sound dumb but how do you all orient your mode switch, I am trying to figure out a good orientation so that I can easily hit the up/down, but also reach the turbo button and still have the walk button in a way that I can use it without putting my hand in a weird shape to hit it and maintain it... pictures might help

Bacalao

Oct 24, 2019
SoCal
IMO no way to do all of those. I have it facing me so that I can make + and - changes easily. I’ve never needed/used the Turbo button. I’m typically in Trail mode and when I need Turbo I just use the + button.

As you have stated accessing the Walk button is useless when you are actually walking and pushing.

What I do is keep the controller just tight enough to not move under normal conditions but loose enough that when I do need the Walk function and have finished cursing the mountain biking skills god that thwarted my efforts to clean the applicable section, I twist the controller up to access the Walk function. When I’m done walking I use the moment that it takes to twist it back to gather myself.

I wish the software would allow the customization of the buttons. As is the top/Turbo button is the only one that I can use when the +and - buttons are in my preferred orientation. If I could make it the Walk button, I could easily grip the bar and push the button.

I will monitor this thread to see if I’m overlooking a better solution.

Cavi

Jun 15, 2020
California, usa
Yes, I agree, the top button would be better as the walk button..... I ride alot in the eco mode, so the turbo button is useful when I see a hill up ahead.....

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles