Mission Control Mission control stopped recording rides

Mtbvkk

Feb 21, 2020
Seattle, wa
Since my last ride, mission comtrol isnt recording. Every time i go to the app, there is a play and stop button pair and nothing recorded. its been working fine before that.

My settings Settings -> Privacy -> Location Services -> Mission Control is set to always as per this thread below so it’s Some other issue.

Any idea?

silverstone

May 20, 2019
Switzerland
Had the same issue.
I switched location off in the phone settings, then opened MC again, waited for the app to ask for permission, and then allowed it by the app.
After that it records my movement like it should.

bikeguy11

Subscriber
Oct 9, 2019
Oregon
Since my last ride, mission comtrol isnt recording. Every time i go to the app, there is a play and stop button pair and nothing recorded. its been working fine before that.

My settings Settings -> Privacy -> Location Services -> Mission Control is set to always as per this thread below so it’s Some other issue.

Any idea?
In my case I had to uninstall and reinstall the app to get Mission Control to start recording my rides again.

James_C

Nov 25, 2019
Kent, UK
Where do you have your phone whilst riding? I read somewhere that in a leg pocket there isn't enough signal. Mine certainly seems more reliable in my jacket.

Mtbvkk

Feb 21, 2020
Seattle, wa
Where do you have your phone whilst riding? I read somewhere that in a leg pocket there isn't enough signal. Mine certainly seems more reliable in my jacket.
In my pocket or jacket. I’ve been using it for a year this way with no issues before. Bluetooth works over longer distances.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles