Looking for Levo Comp - order locally or go for a road trip

mr_reality

May 5, 2019
Bentonville, Arkansas
None of the local bike shops have any Turbo Levo in stock and specialized says they are on back order until first part of June. I have found new one about 3.5 hours away. Trying to weigh instant gratification (road trip purchase) vs supporting my LBS and ordering. Anybody had any experience on how accurate specialized back order estimates are? Thanks for your feedback.

Andy A

Patreon
Jan 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
I bought from Chris at Berkshire cycles and that is a 9 hour round trip of 480 miles for me but he is great to deal with and sets the bike up properly and he will more than likely have one in stock for you.

jwrx

Jul 22, 2018
Malaysia
you need to make sure your LBS has a tech that can work on motor removal etc. Levo's are not magical problem free hondas.

Out of 6 Levos in my group (all 2018), 1 is currently in warranty negotiation for new motor, 1 is seized, most likely will get warranty approved, awaiting new motor

mr_reality

May 5, 2019
Bentonville, Arkansas
you need to make sure your LBS has a tech that can work on motor removal etc. Levo's are not magical problem free hondas.

Out of 6 Levos in my group (all 2018), 1 is currently in warranty negotiation for new motor, 1 is seized, most likely will get warranty approved, awaiting new motor

Are the other motor manufacturers more reliable (Shimano and Bosch)?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles