Levo Gen 2 Looking for Turbo Levo in XL size

TonyBalony

Jul 1, 2020
Netherlands
I notice all is sold out, does anyone know of any model in size XL available through any shop, dealer or private seller (EU preferred)

Plus, Kraken Bikes International GMBH seems to good to be true and looks like a scam. 500km from my home, so I can pick up, but I don't believe there will be anything to pick up.

Two Tone

Apr 20, 2020
Cambridgeshire
I notice all is sold out, does anyone know of any model in size XL available through any shop, dealer or private seller (EU preferred)

Plus, Kraken Bikes International GMBH seems to good to be true and looks like a scam. 500km from my home, so I can pick up, but I don't believe there will be anything to pick up.
Theres this one on Ebay 2020 1500kms, bidding currently at £3200.283940583976 )

TonyBalony

Jul 1, 2020
Netherlands
So how is that not a scam?

the address they use belongs to another company, on the cube website there is a warning against kraken bikes, their so called mother company, etc.
Please be wary

Swiss_Rider

Jun 22, 2020
Switzerland
Hi,
not EU, but central Switzerland. I bought my turbo levo comp from stromvelo Cham (stromvelo.ch) - excellent people and top service (I live nearby) . They still have A few , not many colors / models in XL - the website is normally up to date.

ironically, they are meters away from the Specialized research and design center (located in Zug) .
hope it helps

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles